𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 !

࿐☆∘◦○✧ ゚ 

࿐☆∘◦○✧ ゚ 

𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐑, 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍, 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐔𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐍

𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐑, 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍, 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐔𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐍. It was a quaint little thing, surround with trees on one side and beach on the other. She was settled on an island she didn't normally have the chance to visit, and when she did visit it was never pleasant. She hated the fact that she only got to enjoy the warm climate of Colombia when assholes like Richard Montegomery had a business deal to settle. 

She sipped on a glass of tequila and watched as men in black suits climbed out of a car. She stood and walked into the back room, throwing on a worn-down apron and grabbing a pad of paper and a pen. Alya walked back into the main room and stood behind the bar and nodded at Juán, the man who owned the bar and her friend of five years.

She made her way to the table that Richard was settled at, only to be stopped by two of his men. They hid behind a pair of sunglasses and a frown, but Alya knew better than to trust the look of boredom on their faces. 

"Yo, um, estoy aquí para tomar su orden." I, um, I'm here to take his order. Alexandrya said, nodding towards the table. Bosses orders. ) "Órdenes de jefes."

The bodyguards, that were no doubt paid by the hour, left her pass by. She made her way towards Richard and his friends, eyeing up the pile of papers he had laying on the middle of the table.

"What took so long?" He said, venom lacing his words. "I thought Juán would have taught the bitches that come through here how to treat a man with a little respect."

Alexa held her tongue and offered the man a polite smile. "Sorry, Sir. What may I get you."

"Your most expensive bottle of Whiskey, a couple of glasses, and some nuts. Go on! Hurry it up."

Alya rolled her eyes and walked back to the counter. She placed a four cups on a tray and began to search for the whiskey, all while she listened in on the conversation taking place.

"I'm assuming you brought the money." Richard said, obviously irritated. 

"Of course I did, I'm not a fuckin' half-whit. You brought the girl?" The man she came to know as Henry asked in the same tone.

"She's in the car. You give me the money and the files, and then I will give her to you."

"Thats not how this works."

"It is now." Richard smirked.

Alya grabbed the gun from under the bar at the mention of a girl, memories of her past rushed to mind. she stuck the gun under the tray and held the tray near her waist in an attempt to hide the poorly concealed weapon. Alya stopped in front of the business men and slowly placed the drinks down. She waited until the files were within reach before smashing the bottle of whiskey over Henry's head.

She grabbed the gun and aimed it at Richards head before dropping the tray. She waited until she heard the familiar click's of the bodyguards guns. She dropped to the ground and swung her legs around, she knocked the two guards to the ground and shot them between the eyes. As the other black suited man the man she dubbed thing-two ) ran forward, she jumped up on a chair and wrapped her thighs around thing-one. She rolled unto the ground when she heard his neck snap, Alya grabbed his gun off the ground and shot thing-two in the head.

Alexandrya let out a sigh and made her way over to Richard, who had pathetically barricaded himself behind the bar.

"Car keys." Alya said. 

"W-what?" He whispered. 

"Car." Clap. "Keys." Clap.

Richard grabbed the car keys out of his jacket pockets with shaky hands, he slid them over to Alya and closed his eyes. Alya had killed enough shitty men to know exactly what he was thinking about; the faux-guilt that was running through his head, the regret about how horribly he treated his wife and kids, and all of the side hoes he should have ditched. 

Alya grabbed a piece of broken glass from the counter and slit his throat before he had time to open his eyes. She counted to thirty before leaving the unconscious man on the ground. She unlocked the trunk of the SUV expecting to see a girl laying in the back, but the only thing there was a box of half eaten cheetos and a note reading: Staroměstské nám. 29, 110 00 Staré Město, Czechia.

࿐☆∘◦○✧ ゚ 

𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐀 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃. That told Alexandrya one of two things. One ─ this woman had been following Alya for long enough to know where she found herself drinking away her sorrows. Or, two ─ she had picked up on the clues that Alya left for Yelena. Alya smoothed her black cocktail dress over as she stepped out of her black truck. 

She removed all feeling she had when she looked at the building a head of her, pushing out the memories of her first mission as a Black Widow. She walked into the bar undetected, she scanned the room, but didn't see anyone she recognized so she moved onto the next room. She was able to pick-out the dirty scumbags from the cheating ones, but nobody looked as if they were waiting for anyone. 

She turned right to an empty hallways and a staircase. She made a split-second decision to walk down the stairs and open a door that said 4A. The room was light up and two glasses of vodka were set up on the middle of the table. 

"Privet, printessa."