Todoxdeku love story part one

Warning
⚠️Abuse⚠️
⚠️ Suicide ⚠️
And smut

Deku's Pov: I woke up this morning with a headache.i sat up and felt so much pain due to the fact that I had bruises and cuts all over me. I got up and got dressed and went down stairs and ate some breakfast.i got my shoes on and grabbed my book bag and started heading to school

                  ~At school~

Shoto's Pov: I was at my locker when I saw midoriya "hey midoriya" he turned around and looked at me with a cute smile and waved at me. We walked to class together and sat down in our seats.

                      ~At lunch~

Deku's Pov: I sat down and started eating my lunch. I was minding my own business when shoto sat down next to me "oh hi Todoroki kun" we talked to eachother the whole lunch period.

                 ~After school~

Deku's Pov: i was on my way home when I stopped at a bridge and looked at the water and thought to myself 'maybe I should just leave no one loves me I'm abused and bullied way to much maybe I'm just not meant to be here' I stepped on the edge of the bridge and took off my shoes and I was about to jump when I was stopped by a certain someone.

Shoto's Pov: I was walking home when I saw deku on the edge of the bridge getting ready to jump off. "Midoriya stop" I didn't want him to jump off because I care about him and he's the only one who keeps me happy.

Deku's Pov: I wanted to jump but I knew if I did that he would be heart broken, he's been through so much that I don't want him to be heart broken. I'm in love with him and I care about him so much. I got off the edge and ran up to him and hugged him crying.

Shoto's Pov: I hugged him back and rubbed his back to calm him down "shh it's ok" I know how he felt so I continued rubbing his back until he was calmed down.

              ~At shoto's house~

Shoto's Pov: I took deku to my house because he cried himself to sleep. I layed him down and covers him up while I sat down next to him petting his head.

                 ~1 hour later~

Deku's Pov: I woke up and saw that I wasn't in my house. I looked over and saw shoto reading a book. I sat up and hugged him. He hugged me back. I said "shoto can I tell you something" he said "sure" I said "well I've been meaning to tell you this for a long time now but I..... I like you shoto".

Shoto's Pov: when I heard him say that I grabbed him by his shirt and kissed him and said "I like you to"

             ~To be continued~