Todoxdeku love story part 2

Warnings:
⚠️Smut⚠️
⚠️Abuse

Izuku's Pov: I blushed for a moment before kissing back wrapping my arms around his neck.

Shoto's Pov: I pinned him down while kissing him and licked the bottom of his lips asking for and entrance and he opened his mouth a little but it was enough to insert my tongue.

Izuku's Pov: I let out a small moan and wrapped my legs around his waist as he tongued kissed me.

Shoto's Pov: I pulled away and took off his shirt and mine and started kissing his neck making him let out a small soft moan.

Izuku's Pov: I moaned softly as he started kissing and sucking on my neck. He then pulled away and went over to his dresser and grabbed a box.

Shoto's Pov: I went back over to deku with my box and set it down. I pulled out a pair of hand cuffs, a blind fold, and some sex toys.

Izuku's Pov: I blushed a little and then was being hand cuffed to the bed while having a blind fold put on at the same time.

Shoto's Pov: I pulled out a bottle of lube and put it next to him and then took his pants off and mine.

Izuku's Pov: I was confused at first and then relized what he wanted to do, so I got a little embarrassed and the felt my boxers being pulled off.

Shoto's Pov: I pulled his boxers off and mine and then grabbed the lube and put some on my fingers and put two fingers up his ass.

Izuku's Pov: I gasped for a moment trying to catch my breath and then let out a moan.

Shoto's Pov: I started to move my fingers around getting some cute moans from him. I pulled them out and then put some lube on my dick before slamming into him.

Izuku's Pov: I moaned loudly and arched my back a little as shoto started to move. "Ahh~ s-shoto m-more" I said trying to catch my breath.

Shoto's Pov: the words that came out of hi mouth made me smirk and I started to move faster and a little hard.

Izuku's Pov: I moaned loudly and could feel myself about cum "s-shoto i-im c-close"

Shoto's Pov: "m-me t-to" I said as I started to move faster and harder. Eventually deku came and I came inside of deku.i cleaned it up and took the cuffs off and the blind fold.

Izuku's Pov: I sat up as shoto put the stuff away. He came back over and layed down and I layed down next to him as we cuddled and fell asleep.