-3-

I stayed outside for a while, just feeling the wind blow through my hair, listening to all the noises of the helicarrier, enjoying being free. After spending so many years on Jotunheim, even seeing the sun for so long felt incredible. Just as I was finally going to go back inside I saw a ship pulling up to one of the turbines, the ramp opening. Then an arrow was fired and I knew I had to get to my uncle. I sprinted inside, frantically running down the corridors until I reached the lab, finding the team gathered inside with Fury.

"Located the Tesseract?" Thor was asking. Tony and Steve were standing close, clearly the two had been arguing. "I can get there faster." The billionaire stated. 

"Guys." I spoke up, getting blanked completely. 

"Look, all of us..."

"The Tesseract belongs on Asgard, no human is a match for it." Thor cut Steve off as Tony turned to leave. Steve suddenly snapped, stopping him from moving. "You're not going alone!" He stated.

"Hey, we have a problem." I spoke up, once again getting ignored. 

"You gonna stop me?" Tony challenged.

"Put on the suit, let's find out." Steve responded.

"I'm not afraid to hit an old man." Tony retorted. 

"Put on the suit."

"HEY!" My shout finally got their attention, and all eyes landed on my own. "We're under attack!" I shouted at them. 

"What?" Tony gave me a questioning look, but before I could reply I was thrown to the wall by an explosion.

"Ei..Estrid! Are you hurt?" I shook my head as Thor came over to me, before taking a deep breath. 

"I need to go to him, now. He's going to escape. I need to.." That's when I realised I was beginning to become colder, my body temperature dropping dangerously close to turning blue.

"No. You need to stay safe and keep control. I'll go." 

He pushed me back down, I shook my head, but he placed Mjölnir onto my lap. "That's playing dirty."

"Stay here." Then he left, Steve and Tony already outside and suiting up. Fury placed on an earpiece and began to contact Hill. Then, he too was gone.

Then I heard a light tapping in the walls, and began to track it, realising this had to be my father's doing. "Oh, come on you stupid thing. Get summoned already." I growled, desperately trying to wiggle out from underneath the hammer, but to no avail. All of a sudden I heard a loud roar that sounded inhuman. The hulk had been released, my father had done exactly what he intended. 

"You hear that, little girl? The monster is out, and he's ready to play." I moved more as his voice entered my head, tears brimming my eyes.

"Stop! Please, stop this!" I begged, slowly feeling Mjölnir's weight lessen. 

"It's out of my control now, child." Then it had lifted and flew away to my uncle's hand, wherever he may be.

I rushed towards the bridge, instantly finding Fury and running towards him. "Where is he being held?" I asked, he looked away for a moment to give Hill an order. 

"We need a full evac on the lower hangar bay." Before turning back to me. He was about to say where the cell was when Hill let out a shout, "GRENADE!" I jumped forwards, conjuring a shield into my hands and sending it straight over her body as she was mid air, catching her before she fell. Then, Fury shot at the invaders and I looked back at him. "Go. Go!" I didn't know where, but I ran. I ran as fast as I could, feeling the pull of my father's energy taking me where I needed to go, until I was at the door. I reached forwards, when the ship began to tilt, and Thor ran around the corner. "You can't go in there." He said, rushing forwards.