Just a Kiss...

4 months ago in Stark Tower

Natasha's POV

I was standing at the bar, waiting for my drink. Steve began walking towards me with Bucky and his girlfriend Wanda (my best friends, other than my brother Clint). Wanda greeted me while ordering herself a drink, and I watched Bucky's hand move to her ass. "Could not try to have sex right in front of us?" I said jokingly. Wanda blushed and Bucky kissed her neck, then walked over to talk to Stark. Wanda talked about having lunch tomorrow, and our upcoming assignments at Stark Industries. She left soon after to talk with Maria.

Steve was usually silent, she found him looking at her a lot more intimately these past couple of weeks especially at work. "How's it going, Nat?" he asked me. "A lot better now that you're here" I said, slightly drunk. He blushed and asked "Is it hot in here?" He sounded pretty embarrassed. We walked out on the patio to get fresh air. Steve started studying my dress, it wasn't at all modest it left nothing to the imagination. His eyes stopped at my cleavage, and I felt something change. Desire, for me he looked at I queued him with a nod.

Steve's POV

I looked at her dress and I couldn't handle it anymore. I searched for a signal, and she nodded that was my queue. I kissed her, and it was intoxicating. She moaned in my mouth, started kissing my jawline then my mouth once again. I loved it, and I didn't want it to end. But most things are too good to be true. Tony started yelling my name "Steve, we have to go over this business plan before vacation starts!" We pulled apart, but before Natasha left I sucked a mark on her neck. Reminding her this would continue later.

———————————————————————————

No ones POV

All of the "Avengers" we're giving a room in the tower. Mostly because a lot lived in New Jersey and didn't want to make the commute every day. The Avengers worked along with Stark industries to develop technology to improve the world and the people that lived on it. Natasha and Steve focused on weapons and enhanced bionics with Bucky, Wanda, Clint, and Sam. They got to test out and proof materials before they could be sold to the public.

Tony Stark, their boss and close friend designed the majority of the technology. But was sometimes assisted by his girlfriend "Virginia" Pepper Potts and Bruce Banner. Maria and Rhodey managed military contracts and consulting. They all worked in harmony, and became a close-net family.

———————————————————————————

Steve's POV

I was probably more annoyed than excited about the new contracts, that we were being awarded. My lips craved Natasha's, I was practically trembling. "Are you cold or something man?" Tony asked slightly worried. I shook my head, and Tony continued to tell me about the contracts. He finally finished, and we shared our goodbyes. I began walking to Natasha room, and pasted Bucky and Wanda's and my own. I knocked on her door and waited.

Natasha's POV

Someone knocked on my door, and I could hear the party still blazing outside. I opened it finally to find Steve, and I dragged him in, kissing, biting, doing whatever I could to claim him. The absolute passion in his kisses was intoxicating. He picked me up and carried me to the bed before I stopped him "Stop, Stop, Stop" I said panting. "What?" He asked, still panting and kissing down my neck. "We've both been drinking tonight, and I'm in a tight ass black dress. I might be finding you sexier than usually right now. But do we really want to ruin our friendship for this?" She asked gesturing between them. "First of all if I had a choice, I would've ripped you dress open in the bathroom near the bar. Point two and three, nether of as really get "drunk", and Im super aroused by you right now as well." He said. "So we're doing this?" I ask. He nodded and continued to kiss me. My fingers grasped the hem of his shirt, I helped him pull it over his head. As Steve unzipped my dress, and pushed off and threw it across the room. Revealing the matching Victoria Secret set I was wearing. "I hope you weren't planning to see my a in bikini, this weekend?" I joked proudly. "Yeah, I bet you look terrible in them." He teases. Running his hands down my body.

"Holy fuck-" they heard someone's voice, Bucky, Nether knew how long he was standing there, but long enough to realize what they were doing. Steve quickly shielded me with his body. "Buck, I promise it's not what it looks like—" Steve says flustered. "So your not having sex with Natasha—" Bucky says suspiciously. "Okay so it's exactly what looks like" Steve states nervously. "God damn it, Steve." I mumble. "Bucky, let me get dressed and we will talk about this." I say, pulling Steve's shirt over my head.

Bucky leans in the doorway, and I try to look as decent as possible. "Okay, explain now before I call Nick and Sarah." Bucky says. "Okay, okay we we're probably going to have sex. But it doesn't mean anything. It's just sex." I say, as Steve nods. "You both are idiots, ITS JUST SEX! A lot of things can come from sex. Pregnancy, diseases did either actually think about that PART?!?!" Bucky yelled and he continues. "Are you guys even serious about having a relationship?" He sighs. "The whole point of kissing you tonight was to see if you had feelings for me." Steve says. "Steve, I have had feelings towards you since 10th grade." I started "I thought tonight you only wanted to have sex with me. That's why I told you to stop-" I said. He kissed me, til I was breathless and Bucky coughed in warning. We broke apart. "I promise not to tell anyone but DO NOT TELL MOM ABOUT WANDA AND I, STEVE!" Bucky said.

We promised and Bucky left. I kissed his cheek, and snuggled up in my bed. Steve took off his pants and crawled into bed cuddling me. "Goodnight" I said. "Goodnight, Tasha".

———————————————————————————

I hope you guys enjoy this first chapter, it's really long. I will be releasing the next chapters soon. Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow for more Romanogers content.
-Sophie