Jimin

"Do I look like a cockroach to you?!"Jimin.  Yells whining as y/n laughs at him.

He was dodging her shoes left and right swinging his head back and forth before sliding down on his knees while sweeping down on his feet taking out y/n's legs and she falls onto the floor onto her butt and Jimin tries to grab her and she rolls out of the way laughing. 

"You'll never get me, alive copper!"She yells happily and she continued to roll until she hit a wall with a slight 'thump'. Jimin finally got on his feet running to her, getting down on his own knees tickling her.

The girl laughs uncontrollably and she starts to cry full-blown tears not expecting it while rolling around the floor and she yells out crying for him to stop and he smirks laughing as his eyes closed from the pressure of him laughing. After a few minutes, y/n was breathing hard trying to catch her breath and Jimin sat right above her straddling y/n with a smile on his face while y/n looked up at him. "You do know that you are truly beautiful right? And you cant tell me otherwise."  

y/n as going to protest but she  couldn't help but smile as Jimin leaned down giving her a few kisses before he gets up looking into the kitchen."Now let's go and cook dinner. The guys and their dates are coming over."