jungkook

He watched as life passed him by, his middle school crush was growing into a beautiful woman in front of his eyes and his friends were all in relationships living normal lives.

Jungkook felt like that same 14 year old boy from debut, it felt as if he was frozen in time, he wanted time to stop once just for him like he had did for it.

"I wanna call you so badly.."jungkook cries silently to himself in a bathroom stall. He held a phone in his hands and he was starting at his mothers contact whimpering to himself. He clicks on the call button shakily sniffling and he puts the phone to his ear while wiping his eyes with a tissue he grabbed right before coming into the bathroom.

Ring....ring....ring..

The silence made jungkook's heart clench and right when he was about to hang up his mother answered with a raspy and hoarse voice. "Hello my baby?"

Jungkook smiled hearing her, it was obvious she was probably sleeping, he was sick in america die the past month due to a global virus, he stayed away to protect her. "Hi mom. Im sorry im calling so late, do you want me to call another time?"

He heard shuffling and she could be heard taking a sip of water, her voice became a bit clearer and the sound of a door opening and closing was heard in the background of the call. "Sorry honey I stepped outside, don't hang up just yet."

Jungkook smiled chuckling as the tears stopped while he sniffles becoming happy. "If you were crying, I wont hadn't up until im sure you're okay. So tell me what's going on with you."

Jungkook stopped smiling and he buttered out into tears one again holding his his sobs nearly choking on them. "I cant hold you right now, i can't hardly call anymore, i just can't mom."

Jungkook wipes his face with his bare hand now listening to his mothers voice. "I know my sweet baby, but please don't regret this life you chose, it makes you very happy." She could be heard sniffling to while patting her chest as if to stop the pain she felt for jungkook.

"You don't know it, but these are the years you will love the most, don't regret any of it please jungkook. When i gave birth to you, the doctors mentioned how you were glowing, they said you smiled when you came into the world. I prayed you would be destined for greatness in whatever path you chose..and you are succeeding far past great" she continued and jungkook looks up at the ceiling of the bathroom smiling quietly as he listened to his mother.

"Now until the very end jungkook, make the calls you want, find your special girl find your someday or even the time you think is special to you"