The Fan Fiction

-Damien-
I sit on the couch a little ahead of schedule, ready for Squad Vlogs. I see all of the behind the scenes team members conversing about random things I have nothing to do with, so I tune out of the world for a few short moments and think about Smosh Live that would be airing later that week. I am very excited for this event because we would be reading ridiculous fan fiction about ourselves. I laugh at all the Shourtney ones because I'm the only one that knows he's into guys.

I am slightly startled by movement to my left. I gaze over and realize Olivia just sat down, "Hi, Damien, did they tell you what we're doing or...?" she questions, clearly just as clueless as I am. "No, actually- I have no clue what we're doing. Now, I'm scared." I say, making an overdramatic, scared face towards Olivia. She chuckles slightly and we both look toward the door past the set. We see it open and see Noah, aswell as Shayne, walk in. I glance at Noah and immediately stare at Shayne. I memorize his shirt and all his muscles that bulge from his clothing. He looks at Olivia and gives a traditional greeting, something like "Hello". She says something similar back and Shayne sits between me and Olivia.

Noah retrieves a few papers that are stapled together and sits on the other side of Olivia. He then greets Olivia and me.We are left wondering where Courtney and Keith are. I start to retreat and look at Shayne and the script he was just handed by Noah. I start thinking of what this script was. Maybe it was a skit, a q and a, or something else.

Just as I get into my thought process, Keith walks in with Courtney trailing behind. I then give an anime-esque, over the top look at Keith. I thought he wasn't here today. So, maybe there's another reason I'm here. Of course, I'm not apart of the traditional Squad Vlogs cast. I'm usually just here to fill in for someone who's busy or sick -or- it has something to do with me. Oh, this is going to be a grrrrreat (as Tony the Tiger would say) video if it's the third one of the possibilities.

Keith greets Noah, Olivia, Shayne, and myself (followed by Courtney). "Okay, do all of you have your scripts?" a girl asks behind the camera. "Oh-" Noah then hands out the remaining scripts to Keith and Courtney, "Now we do." I slightly chuckle to myself, as do Shayne and Olivia. "Okie doki then. Is everyone ready to start?" she asks. We all nod unanimously. "We are going to start in 3... 2... 1..." she cues. Shayne then rolls the intro.

"Hey, what's up everyone!? Welcome to another squad vlog with..." I chime in, "Me! Damien! Kon'nichiwa!" I say awkwardly, but comedically. Pretty on brand. Shayne now says, "Today, we are reading uh-fanfiction. Ooh, my favorite." My eyes light up as I open the script. "So," Courtney begins, "we, of course, will be reading our respective roles in each one of these masterpieces. I'm sure this is a surprise to Damien and Olivia, because Olivia was sick yesterday, and Damien was chillin' at Smosh Games." I nod, "Yeah, I didn't know today would be going in *this* direction." I say, motioning to the script. Over 9000 things were going through my head about what kind of fan fics these were.

"Subscribe, and like the video if you want to see us read more of this," Noah says. "And, while you're at it, punch that bell." Shayne says, punching his fists in the air like a small child. I do the same. I'm sure the editors will make this look less awkward... "Let's get started," Keith adds. Courtney burps.

"The first one is Noah and Keith!" Olivia shouts enthusiastically, followed by Courtney throwing her arms up and bringing them down slowly. "Yesssss!" she mutters quietly, still loud enough for all of us to hear. I flip a page in the script to hear Shayne. "Damien, I think you should be the narrator," Shayne says mischievously. I blink, "Okay, yeah, sure." I get up and walk to the very end of the couch, warming up my deep voice. '"It was an ordinary day. Noah was sitting on a couch in the office as Keith sat down, anxious."' I say as I look at Keith. He begins his cheesy line and Noah shares one of his own. They casually start holding hands. Keith murmurs, "Damn, Noah gots some sweaty-ass hands," we all share a well-deserved laugh.

They finish their bit and rub their hands on their laps. "But seriously, Noah, you got some sweaty hands!" Noah bashfully looks at him then scratches the back of his head. "Next one," Shayne begins, "is a Shayne X Damien one," he looks at me with a half-kidding smirk. I blush and jump up from my seat, ready for what's coming next.

A/N -

Then Crotchney burps.