Welp, Here We Go

I walk to the middle of the room and look down at the script. I memorize the first few lines, and look up at Shayne. I examine his perfectly sculpted arms all the way to his shiny, licious hair. He starts talking, so I snap out of my blissful trance, "Are you ready to start?" I smile and nod enthusiastically in response.

Olivia starts narrating the beginning of the comedically-bad fanfiction, "Damien walked into the kitchen of their tiny apartment. As Shayne entered, he said good morning. Damien said the same. Then, they somehow dove into a deep conversation about how Courtney burps too often." Shayne starts to lightly chuckle at whatever is on his script.

Now...I'm nervous. As Shayne says his first line, my spine tingles at the sound of his angelic voice, "She said it it is natural. But, she just want attention." He made sure to accentuate the very noticeable grammar mistakes. Everyone laughs while Courtney scratches the back of her head sarcastically.

I try not to lose character, so I speak my line, "Yeah, I agree, but weren't they supposed to be here by now?" Shayne nods. As we look toward the door, Courtney walks in. "O-M-Gayyyeee~ are you guyyysss talking about MEHHH!?" Courtney says, chuckling at the fact they made her seem like an airhead. Shayne looks at me intensely, waiting for a reaction... I think? I wink at him, as the script says to do. He looks away, wait- this wasn't in the- Courtney repeats her line then says, "Ahem." I look at her. Shayne squeals, "Oh- we were just kidding Court-Bort." Courtney giggles while looking at her script, "Only IAN can call me that!'' She storms out of the room. That was anticlimactic...

Shayne gets up, "Now that she's gone... I can-ahem- have my... way... with you." He says this with an immense amount of disgust. I blush slightly while staring at my script, deep in thought. "Y-yeah... I want that too..." I say, teeth chattering slightly. The script presents me with an odd command, kiss Shayne. I waddle to Shayne and plant an awkward kiss on his cheak. However, Shayne has other plans. He moves his head slightly toward me and I 'smooch' him on his lips. Tim, behind the camera, laughs slightly. Apparently, he is the only one who noticed... no one else had a reaction.

Our lips part and I'm left dumbfounded. I stare at him, mere centimeters apart. I suddenly hear Keith shout, "DO IT AGAIN!" I back away a bit and grip my wrist, still staring at Shayne's eyes. I look away and glance towards Keith. He then inquires, "Should we tell them?" He stares at the rest of the cast. They all shake their heads as to confirm. Olivia states, "We set you up." None of this is in the script... "The cameras aren't even rolling!" Noah says, sensing my confusion. "W-wha-eh-e..?" I mutter, still confused. Shayne looks at Noah with wide eyes. Clearly, he didn't know about this either.

I start laughing maniacally, "No way- NO WAY!" I say through the laughter. They all start explaining their plan while I zone out.