Smosh Live

I wake up, noticing Shayne was still asleep. Also, he was not on the left side of the bed anymore, his back was touching mine. I sit up and look over to the clock. It's 12:21 PM. I suddenly notice Shayne getting up and brushing his hair to the side. "Good morning," he states, rubbing his left eye. I say the same phrase back to him.

Again... *Time skip*

We arrive at the Smosh office together, tipping the Uber driver. "Are you ready?" I ask Shayne, nervous as hell. He says, "I may have told them to throw a couple SxD ones in." I laugh at him for saying something very different from what I expected. However, that's Shayne for you.

We walk through the front doors and into the recording room. We are handed scripts and we sit on the couch directly in front of the camera. To my surprise, we are the first to arrive. As if by clockwork, Courtney, Noah, Olivia, Keith, and Ian walk towards us. Everyone greets each other and sits down.

Suddenly, Shayne and I are asked questions about what we did last night. "I went over to Damien's apartment to play video games," Shayne responds to Courtney, who seems infatuated with his response. "Wait, did you guys-" Courtney says, only to be cut off by Shayne. "No, no we did not "fuck". We simply just played Danganronpa," He answers honestly.

Matt Raub struts up to us and hands us our scripts, "We're rolling in 2 minutes," he says quickly without hesitation. I open up the first page to see a Shanye and Damien one. Already, I get the chills. Noticing my reaction, Noah opens up his script followed by Keith. As soon as they read what is displayed on the paper, they laugh in unison.

"Okay, we're live," we are told by someone off camera. We sit, chat, and make jokes for about 10 minutes before we get to read our scripts. I take a peak at the lines typed on the paper. It actually is somewhat well written. "Are we ready to start?" Ian says, snapping me back to reality. "Yes!" We all say in unison.

Without warning, we are given a time, place, and who is in this scene right off the bat. Then, we get into the actual story bits.

Narrator (Noah)- "As Shayne walked into the office, he is hit with a wave of pure ecstasy when Damien-hehe- suddenly walks up to him." I start, "Hey, Shayne, what's up?" Shayne suddenly started to work up a sweat, unable to think of anything he did yesterday. "Nothing much, how are you?" Shayne questioned. "I'm pretty good. Are you ready for Board AF ? I'm pretty sure we're playing Joking Hazard or something," Shayne noded and smiled at Damien, "Cool."

Narrator (Noah)- They walked through the office and to a table with a few chairs scattered around it. Shayne immediately-Oh shit- pressed Damien against the wall and started making out with him. "No," I say without hesitation, "I'm not doing that." Shayne looks at me and back to his script, "Huh? Dude, that's not in the script." I whisper to Shayne, "I can't do that on camera... I know what this is leading to. *He* would... not feel comfortable with that..." I look downward. No one else heard that but him. I sudden hear laughing from Olivia. I guess I stand corrected.

"Fine, I'll do it," I say in a quiet tone. Without warning, he actually pushes me to the wall and puts his mouth on mine. Our eyes are closed, yet we see our love for each other. We part and look at the rest of our friends seated on the couch and other chairs around the room. Everyone's mouth is hanging open. I'm just as shocked as they are, but I regret nothing. "Damien?" Shayne starts, "will you be my boyfriend?" "Yes!" I say with every ounce of my body. We embrace for a long while before I snap back into reality and realize everyone is in awe. Mouth unhinged, Ian starts smiling. As I notice this, I look away in embarrassment and blush. Shayne notices this and he smiles.

We finish up the live stream and we all disperse from the set. However, I invited Shayne over to my apartment to finish Danganronpa. Needless to say, we finally finished the Sakura trial.

Then Courtney burps.....