7th Grade begins

Auvry's POV

I'm sitting here in the bus stop waiting for my bus to arrive. Earphones in both of my ears, listening to Wake Me up by Avicii, leaning in the metal post sideways with my American Eagle backpack on the other side of my shoulder. The Weather today is bad cold, actually, very freezing... I feel like it's winter already. I hate winter! In the process of me waiting for my late bus, I caught an eye of a scary black cat staring at me in the middle of the road. What?! The?! ..... I turn my head on the other side to look if there's any car coming this way. When I look back at the area where the cat was standing and creepily staring at me, the cat was gone. Like gone gone. That was really weird and very creepy.... I look around trying to find the cat, but I didn't see any sign of it. Maybe i'm out of my mind... 

"The long wait ended" I said to myself in a whisper tone when I saw my bus coming on it's way. I stepped on the bus and picked a chair to sit. Random people took a glance of me and then mind their own business, some reading newspapers, drinking coffee, in their earphones listening to music, scanning their phones and some just staring at the window. I picked a sit where there is no one occupying it.. Obviously.. duh! ... I'm really excited for this day, because i'm gonna see my old time friends again. It's been 4 months since I last saw them. First day of being a freshmen! I wonder how it feel. 

13 Minutes later.... (Bus stopped)

I'm on my feet, grabbing my backpack and slide it on in my left shoulders. As soon as I stepped out off the bus I was on for approximately 14 minutes, familliar faces collided with my confused shocked face.

"Auvry! I miss you so dearly duuuuude!" Andrea screamed in front of me while having her hands wide open for my body. I hugged her without any second thoughts. 

Andrea Lawley , my best friend since kindergarten. I haven't been able to see her during the summer for 4 months for I was at the province at my Aunt's house, spending quality time with my cousins, old friends, and our family. I must say, it's not the best summer I ever had but I had fun. Me and Andrea texted and sometimes call each other during our vacation. During our vacation, based on what she reported to me, she's at her mom's place in New York. Her mom and dad was divorced 3 years ago when we were just in 4th grade. She kept telling me that she want to leave her mom and go back at her dad's place here during summer for her mom's new boyfriend is a pervert. I kept laughing at her back then. But, she was damn serious about it. I didn't know...

"Shut up dude! I miss you moreee!!" I replied and we both giggle while still hugging each other.

Then, I realized.....

"ummmm, what about me guyss?!" Ben snap .. "HELLO?!!!" 

"They totally forgot about us Ben." Jen said.

Me and Andrea broke our hug and giggle at the same time. I looked at Ben and Jen... so did Andrea.

"What?! How could we ever forget the twins that saved the day?!" I smiled and hugged them both.. Then, Andrea joined.

"I miss you so much dude, you have no idea" Ben said so dramatically. 

"I know dude, I miss you all too" Andrea said.

In distance, I have the feeling that whenever anybody or any student will see us, they'll think we are weird. I agree, we really are! And we really miss each other... so I don't care about any of them. I just realized how funny we look, hugging like we had never seen each other for infinity. I giggle....