CHAPTER 1

I thought you were the one for me
That's why I gave you everything
Held you close by the stormy seas..

FORTH'S POV

I look at the stage where Nong Yo was standing. Nong Yo looks cute in his pink shirt and gray suit. It suits his cute personality.

 It suits his cute personality

"Sawadee khrap. I'm Wayo Panitchayasawad from the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences.
Before I start my performance, I want to tell you something. I was chosen to be the Moon of Mathematics and Natural Sciences Faculty by one question. The question was "What love means to me ?" "

​I looked at his face that looked nervous but still he kept his eyes straight at the audience. I admire his unyielding confidence.

"I told my friends and seniors that for me love means to love someone without having to expect anything in return. That's all."

Everyone was clapping and cheering him teasingly at his statement. But Wayo didn't stop, he continued "I'm just an ordinary person, I have learned love by myself. That's why I answered it like that. Actually...when compared to my other friends, I make no difference. Therefore, today I will play the song "An ordinary person" and I want to dedicate this song to someone." Wayo turned his gaze toward the audience. I looked at Nong Yo and his eyes were directed to where Pha was. The Campus Moon Phana Kongthanin.

​It feels like someone hit me in my heart

​It feels like someone hit me in my heart. Suddenly I feel sick. I knew from the beginning I could not win against Phana. But I thought if I were patient, maybe I would have an opportunity to make Nong Yo mine.

"Thank you for paying attention to ordinary person like me. I want you to listen to the lyrics carefully and let's have dinner after this". Wayo said.

​Cheers of support were heard from the audience. I can't see how Phana looks, but Wayo looks happy. He started playing the piano. The soft sound of the Wayo's voice and the strains of the piano could be heard throughout the hall. Hearing Wayo sing that song, I knew that I wouldn't have any hope. Not at all. I know that even if Phana hurt him many times, still Wayo will only glance at Phana. Since the beginning itself Phana has won the battle. So I watched Wayo for last time and decided to say bury to my feelings forever. If Wayo can be happy with Phana, then I'm willing to let it go.

When I was about to go home, I saw a number of organizers of the committee who were busy unloading and loading some things.