The Incredible Zoe

There once was a zebra named Zoe who was afraid of one thing heights. She could never get over her fear no matter how many times she tried. She had tried, well lets see,.... 100 times!!! She just can't get over her fear. Although she was afraid of heights she loved looking at high places even though she thought it looked scary. Her dream job was going to be a manager who manages buildings. Okay so one day a circus came along called " The Circus for Magnificent  Creatures" and the circus was looking for creatures in their circus.

Alright so one day when Zoe was strolling downtown she saw her best friend Kayla who was a ostrich. They had been best friends since kindergarten. Once they saw each other hugged and immediately Kayla said" Hey guess what I saw on the news that The Circus for Magnificent Creatures is looking for animals and I thought you could do it. You need to try again Zoe I believe in you. You can do this. You should walk across a tightrope. Then I believe you will be a STAR!" 

" Um, wow well uh. I don't know I guess. I just need time to think ok? But you know I don't know if I can because, well, I've tried well, 100 times! Why should I try again? "

" Come on Zoe! I'll be there to cheer you on."

" Oh aright fine. But what if it does not work?

" Well, we might as well try." 

So the day of the circus auditions Zoe and Kayla were there and then when they called Zoe up she felt weird all inside. And so she climbed up the ladder while Kayla was chanting her name. And then while closing her eyes she walked slowly across the tightrope. And then when she reached the end she herself for once was so excited she did it again with HER EYES OPEN!!!!! And she did it. She got over her fears. And then when the results came thy chose her and and Zoe and Kayla lived happily ever after.

The end