5

I walked out of the venue and sat outside against the building. I cried and cried and cried. Nothing could stop the hot stream of tears coming from my eyes.

This was the last thing I needed to do before I let go of everything completely. I saw the boys, I found my true home. It was over now.

———————————————-

It grew darker and darker. Every bone in my body ached and I was completely exhausted. My body shook in the cold air and I struggled to keep my eyes open. I wanted to let go. I wanted to say goodbye. I had nothing left now.
I was back to being lifeless. I wanted to end it now.
I began to cry again when i choked  my sobs to hear crunching leaves.
I looked up to see the figure dressed in a black nike hoodie and track pants.

I couldn't believe my eyes
He looked down to me, his face softening before he managed to say something.

"Hey are you alright" the man with the angel voice said.
I couldn't hold in my sobs and longer. Hot streams trickled quickly from my eyes as I tried to hold myself together.
The man that saved my life was standing over me, asking if I was okay. All I could do was cry. I wanted to end it. I wanted to end everythibg.

He sat down next to me, his face dropping as he saw how puffy my eyes were.

"I-Im sorry" I choked out
"It's alright. What's your name?"
"A-abig-gail" at this point my throat hurt so bad it hurt to muster up the words.

"Josh" he said with a slight smile
"I-I know"
His hand found its way to my back as he gently rubbed it, slightly calming me down.

"I don't know you very well Abigail, but I would like u to come back to the motel with me. Maybe you could tell me what has happened?" He asked quietly, his voice soothing my choked sobs

"Y-yeah, b-but I don't-t w-want t-to be a Burd-den" I managed to say through the tears that spilt onto my lap.

He smiled gently, before helping me up and putting his jacket over me.

I was lost in my mind. I was going to josh duns motel, to probably then tell him everything, and for him to save my life again.

But the thing is, I was so lost and detached from the world I didn't even realise what was happening. I used to go by routine. I can't believe that thsi was actually real.