6

We walked to his car, in which he cranked the heat in and before I could cry anymore we got to his motel.

"Here" he said, helping my fragile limbs escape the car. I wiped my eyes, which were uncontrollably numb and followed him to his room.

——————————————-
"Here, you can sit on this sofa, it's probably more comfortable" he said sweetly, taking a seat in front of me

I got lost in his dreamy eye. Something about him made me feel so safe, so warm and fuzzy, and I liked that.

"So Abigail, would you like to share?" He asked smiling enough to make me feel comfortable.

"Yeah. Uhm I'm not sure if I should tell you some parts but, I've been kinda struggling and i went to your concert tonight. I don't know what more you want to know"
I felt so rude
"Are you okay with telling me why you were in tears before?" He asked

My eyes started to sting again.

"I uhm, I-."
I took a breathe before blurting our everything.
"this was the last thing I wanted to do before I took my life and after it finished I lost the feeling of being at home and was ready to leave"
His face lost the smile
I started crying again.
He put a hand on my leg.

"I'm sure there's a lot more to it isn't there?" He asked

"Y-yeah"
I couldn't look him in his eyes, I couldn't hurt him like that.
He sighed

————-
Josh stood up, gently grabbing my hands to help me up aswell, before engulfing me in a hug.
I felt everything from comfortable to safe before I let out my sobs into his shoulder.
He gently rubbed my back, reassuring me it was okay, before slowly and carefully lowering me down onto the sofa again, resting my head on a pillow as he sat next to me on the floor.

"You can let it out Abigail. You can't tell me everything. It's okay." He smiled

"Everyday I've felt nothing but numb and tired, and I can't even tell if this is real anymore." I started crying again. "J-josh if you didn't s-say anything, I-I'd already-y b-be g-gone"
I layed there crying hopelessly before I looked up into his mocha eyes, which were already teary. He pulled me into another hug, yet this time he didn't let go of me.

He knew what I meant

He knew how I felt

I buried my teary face into his neck, and he continued to rub my back. I felt horrible for putting him through this.

He eventually let go, holding my face in his soft hands. He wiped away my tears and smiled gently making sure not to lose eye contact.

"Abi, you won't feel like this forever. The Brian fog will lift, you'll be okay soon." He said, wiping a tear from his own eye. "Gosh now I'm crying haha. How about you get some rest and when your ready you can explain it all tomorrow yeah?" He assured me

"C-can I sleep with you tonight I-josh"

He thought to himself quickly before nodding his head and smiling.

He let me lay in his arms and cry, until I had fallen asleep, after kissing my forehead and going to sleep himself