The Burning Rain Bird (part 1)

I guess tears and sin are the same.

It makes me sick to my stomach.

Falling down, I'm falling down...

Please make the pain stop...

But the pain is all I got...

Fire in the water...

We are burning, just me and you.

The memories of the past...

They are ashes and are painted in this city like snowflakes.

Have you ever loved someone to death?

Water fills up my half opened eyes.

I open my closed eyes and wipe again.

You don't know what's gonna happen in life.

Until you actually encounter the moment.

I loved until I got hurt...

Code Kunst is one of my most favorite Korean producers! He's a genius! His album 'Muggles Mansion' is pure perfection and I strongly recommend it! I selected the music videos instead of lyric videos on purpose, because the MVs are filled with aesthetics, so... enjoy :)

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Jungkook's week started off greatly, just like always and how not to... when his first lecture on Monday was with Yoongi?

Before the course started, Jungkook thought it would be pure torture, because of the early hour and the subject itself, but attending Yoongi's class was definitely one of the best things, which had happened in his life.

After the lecture, Jungkook couldn't stay behind and talk to the assistant, because he was in a hurry - one of his classes in the late afternoon was moved to an earlier slot in the last moment and he even had to run to get there in time, but before he left he managed to quickly sign something to the assistant and he didn't miss the older's smile.

'I'll text you later, Hyung.'

He was getting better at this, signing that is. He practiced more often and for longer. He was motivated and he learnt fast, he wanted to get on Hoseok's level as soon as possible.

No... this wasn't a competition, nothing of the sort. Jungkook was just... competitive by nature and he wanted to improve, it's not like he wanted to beat Hoseok, nope.

Fine, maybe he was really going to feel better once he was on the same level as the assistant's ex-boyfriend, but what drove him to polish his skills was actually Yoongi himself, because he could tell that his actions made the older very happy and Jungkook was so damn in love with Yoongi's smile, he was willing to sacrifice all of his sleep if he had to, just so he could see that precious gummy smile over and over again.