awesome friends :)

ok so basically this is how friends are awesome and u should cherish em and all that:)

Friends are awesome because they know you. Not what people thinnk about you or what others think of you, but they know YOU. You have those cute inside jokes no one else gets, the nicknames, the people you trust with your life and know they won't stab you in the back.

Of course best friends are the best. :) Mines name is Smash. I absolutley love him to death! He's sweet as can be and he'll always be there for me. There for each other. We had known each other for a long time, but we really became best friends when we were both at a hard time in our life. I won't say what those things were, that would betray him and I'd never do that; even though I'm sure he wouldn't mind. But anyways since we were already friends we already had the nicknames. Smash and Cupcake:) so we were both there for each other when no one else was, because that's what friends do. There always there for you. Never take that for grantite. It can be taken away very easily.

So honestly don't think, hey I'm just going to go find another friend;  this ones complaining too much right now. You can find other friends, but they'll never have that history with the other person. You will make a history, but that friend complaining? There most likely going through a hard time. So be there for them, like you'd want them to do for you.

So yeah cherish em! And love them like crazy! Joshy-poo!