Chapter 10:

Ari😍😍^
ARI POV:
Darkness .. that's all I see . I have no memory of how I got to such a dark place . There was this little light that seemed so far , and then it was close . I felt a spirit around me . "Ari wake up" is all I could hear . I couldn't see anyone but I could hear it ..well him . It was a mans voice . Then I heard a baby's voice and my heart grew warm . All I could think about was why am I here ? How do I leave ? Is this heaven ??

Izzy POV:

It's been a month and I haven't left Ari's bed side

It's been a month and I haven't left Ari's bed side . I can't take a risk of a nigga trying to come finish her off . She looks so beautiful sleeping . I couldn't let her go . I love this woman so much . Man i ain't never felt this way about a woman before . Miyah (Amiyah) took Ej (Elijah) home days ago and she also brought me some clothes . When Ari wakes up I swear I'm killing these niggas who did this shit . Just then I was knocked out of my thoughts when Amiyah came in the room holding Ej . "Dada da-da" he said . "Hey lil man" I said tickling his stomach . He then noticed Ari . "M-m Ma-ma" he said tugging at her hospital gown . Then he some how got out my hold and climbed on her chest just below her heart . He closed his eyes and soon enough he was sleep . "He really misses her" Amiyah said . "Look I know you don't want to hear this but he needs you right now . He needs you home" Amiyah said . "Man I know . Once Ari wakes up I'm coming home" I said . "I know but Ari may never .." Amiyah was saying until the doctor walked in . "Umm Mr.Fletcher may I speak with you for a moment" she said . "Yea , Amiyah watch Ej" i said happy she interrupted this moment . Once we got in the hall she said "well , it's never a right time to tell anyone this but sir your wife was raped in her vaginal area and anal ". I couldn't believe my ears . Like who would do this to a person ? I rushed back in the room and I punched the wall until my hand bled . I felt Amiyah tugging at me but I couldn't stop . There was so much anger built inside of me . Just then I heard Ej crying . I couldn't keep doing this in front of him so I stopped and went to pick him up . As soon as I got him in my arms he stopped crying . "I'll take him home but in the meantime you need to get your hand checked out and come home.. we need you .. your not the only one effected by this she's my sister ..my bestfriend" Amiyah said taking him and walking out the door . I couldn't do anything but crawl into a corner and cry my eyes out .. man I feel like a bitch . I'm soft for Ari . I hope she wakes up soon .

Ari POV :

"Ari wake up"

"Ari wake up" . I heard it again . That voice . That mans voice . Who was it ? And what do they mean wake up? Just then I felt a tap on my shoulder . It was a man about my complexion and he was a bit taller . "Ari look you have to wake up , Elijah needs you .. Izzy needs you . And you know Amiyah loud mouth ass needs you" he said . "Who -who are you?" I said . "I'm Kyle , your brother" he said . Just then the light behind me got brighter . "Walk into the light" Kyle said . I did as told . I walked into a nice house . Pictures all over the wall and a dog . It seemed like the perfect family . Then I noticed a little girl sitting on the floor . She was covering her ears and she hid behind the couch . Then a man came in dragging some woman by her hair . "Stooooop" the woman screamed and begged . "You stupid little bitch , where is she ! " he yelled spitting all in the woman's face . "Baby I-I don't know" she said pleading . It was obvious he was looking for the little girl . Then I wondered what did that little girl do that was so bad . He then heard the little girls whimpers and drug her from behind the couch . "You stupid bitch !" He said slapping the little girl multiple times . "Why did you pour out my liquor" he said with every slap getting rougher. I tried so bad to help the little girl . Why was her mother just watching this ! Then I felt every slap the little girl was experiencing . Was that little girl me ? Then a boy came in a pushed the man off me . Was the Kyle ? Then everything went mute . Kyle came back and said "this was the memory you wanted desperately to forget" . "What do you mean?" I said . "Our father used to be a drunk .. that was until the accident" he said . "What accident" I said curious . "I'll show you" he said . Just then we were in the back seat of a car . It was just the little girl who was actually me and her father which is technically my father . "Daddy where are we going" the little version of me asked . "Daddy needs his liquor" he said slurring his words . You could tell he was already drunk . Just then he began to snore . Was he falling asleep ?!!!?? Then a truck came straight towards us . The little me screamed . He woke up but then .. it was too late . "That day our father died , mom remarried and you always thought that was your father because the car accident made you lose your memory of him" Kyle said . "So I watched my father die in front on me" I said crying . "Yes Ari but now you have to be stronger , get back to your family . Let that pain go" he said . I felt myself letting all the pain and before I knew it I was in a hospital room with some man in the corner crying . I couldn't say anything , my mouth was to dry . Then he noticed me . He ran over and started kissing me all over my face and lips and he called for a nurse . I scrunched up my face when he kissed me . Then a nurse came in a gave me water . "Baby are you ok?" The man said .

Izzy POV :
I was balling my eyes out and something told me to look up . I looked up and Ari was awake . I ran over there and started kissing all over her face . She scrunched her face up and gave me a mean mug . I just ignored it because I thought she was still in shock . Then a nurse came in and gave her water . "Baby are you ok?" I said sincerely worried . "Umm .. who - who are you?" Ari said .

Ari lost her memory ????
DONT FORGET TO VOTE👇🏾
Also ima start using more pictures .