Chapter 6:

4 months later...
Izzy POV :
- Me and Ari have been getting to know each other these past few month's . After every thing that happened with that bitch ass nigga dice I practically forced her to move in with me . I've slowly been trying to get her to open up to me and she's coming around . We have something going on I think because we sleep in the same bed sometimes and she kisses me when she feels like it . As for baby Elijah he's like a son to me . Everywhere I go he goes and he doesn't like anyone holding him but me . I'm really starting to feel Ari but she's still calling me her "friend" . I was knocked out my thoughts when Ari came into my room looking fine as hell .

 I was knocked out my thoughts when Ari came into my room looking fine as hell

I noticed she was in one of my jackets . She looked so cute in it I didn't even mind .
"Hey Izzy" she said soft . Almost too soft like she wanted something . "What you want Ari?" I signed . "Wellll since you insisted I wanted to ask you can you watch Lijah tonight" she said . "Why where you going?" I said . "I'm just going out to eat with my uhhh friend" she said nervously and was stuttering . "What friend" I said instantly getting mad . "My friend uh Taylor " she said . "Yea Ite but yea I'll watch lil man" I said . "Thank you so much I owe you one" she said hugging me right as hell and slightly bent down since I was on the bed giving me a nice view of her ass. I then took this chance to grip her ass. She let out a soft moan I could tell it's been awhile . She quickly got up and walked out the room . She gone give in sooner or later .

Ari POV :
Man a lot has happened over these couple of months . I have been slowly taking a liking to Izzy . He just so perfect and a gentleman . He takes care of lijah like that's his own son . I really like him but I don't want to rush anything because I can't take another heart break . I was knocked out my thoughts when I received a text message .
Dice😒🖕🏽: I want to see my son NOW Ari !
Dice😒🖕🏽: baby please just come back home I'm sorry
Dice😒🖕🏽: Ari respond please I'm sorry I just want you and my son back.

Dice has been texting me lately trying to link up and discuss how we're going to co-parent . I would never take my child away from his father even if he is a bitch . So tonight I'm meeting with him . I hate that I lied to Izzy but I just didn't want to be judged .

Just then I received a call from dice . I hesitated to answer but I did and put him on speaker so I can start getting ready .
"What" I said through the phone aggravated.
"Damn baby that's how you talk to daddy" dice said .
"Nigga please what do you want" I asked .
"I was just seeing if we still on for tonight" he said . "Yea I'm getting ready now , where do you want me to meet you " I said . "At Angels that new club.." I instantly cut him off . "Nigga why in the fuck you want me to meet you at a club ..you know what never mind I'll be there at 9 bye" and with that I hung up .
It was already 7 so I decided to get in the shower . A hour later I was done with my makeup and hair so I decided to get on Snapchat until it was time for me to go .

Ari's outfit for tonight😍😍 ^^Yea I know it's a little too much to wear but I had to show this nigga the big ass L he took plus I planned on staying a little while after

Yea I know it's a little too much to wear but I had to show this nigga the big ass L he took plus I planned on staying a little while after .
Izzy then came into the room and stared at me hard and when I mean hard I mean full on staring contest wont blink type shit . "What" I asked . "Nothing" he simply said . "Uh ok" I said shrugging my shoulders . "I know you not going out to eat looking that good , where you really going?" He asked . "I really am going out to eat , that's it that's all " I said getting back on my phone . "Awe bet" he said and then walked out I don't know what his problem was . I seen it was 8:30 so I decided to head out kissing lijah and leaving .

Izzy POV:
I already knew Ari was going to meet that bitch ass nigga Dice . I was going to Lijah room to wake him when I over heard her loud ass phone in the hallway . I thought me and her were making progress but I guess we weren't . I decided I was gone follow Ari there . So I called my mom and asked her can she watch baby Lijah . So I was ready to go out tonight .

Ari POV :
I pulled up to the club and got out my car . I walked up to the entrance and they automatically let me in . I walked to the bar and texted dice to meet me there I then sat my phone down a ordered a drink . Dice then came over and to my surprise he didn't look high . We talked over the co -parenting and surprisingly he agreed to only seeing Elijah on weekends. After everything that happened I could not trust Dice with my son again. After a 15 minute long talk he got up hugged me and left . I sorta felt at peace. Then Ruby Rose "Big Mouth" came on and y'all know I had to fuck shit up .
"Face to face with it , can't be beefin through no FaceTime"
"Cool with all the thugs cus my nigga taught me gang signs"
"Bad bitch bitches be like where tf yo waist line"
I was throwing my ass in a circle and just vibing to the music until some dude came behind me and made me twerk and grind harder . I don't know if it was the liquor in my system but damn dude had a beast down there I could feel him growing on my ass . When the song stopped I turned around and was faced with Izzy .
"What the hell" I asked . "Don't worry baby Lijah with my moms remember you met her last month" he said . "Oh ok , let's get out of here" because I was horny as hell and the man standing in front of me was making it no better .

 "Oh ok , let's get out of here" because I was horny as hell and the man standing in front of me was making it no better

"Ite ma " he said licking his juicy ass pink lips gripping my ass. At this point I wanted him deep inside of me NOW!!! But that'll have to wait until we got home . I was so glad I drove a Uber here instead of my car . We got inside his car and he immediately pulled off he must of knew what time it was . I decided to tease him . I reached over a grabbed his growing penis and tugged at his pants . He looked at me licked his lips and started driving faster . I zipped down his pants and pulled down his boxers . And when I tell you his shit was big I mean bigggggg . I licked around the head of it and pretended like I was about to suck him up and then I stopped and yawned . The look on his face was priceless . He pulled up to the house so quick it didn't make since . He got out YES dick out and all picked me up and opened the door . He took me up to the room and told me to remove all my clothes and with a instant I did . He started at me lick me like I was his dinner . He got on top of me and finished taking off his clothes .He started gently rubbing his dick against my clit . I couldn't take the teasing any more . I roughly grabbed his neck and kissed him . The kiss was so compassionate and sweet. He then pulled out a condom and put it on . That night we had rough , deep , amazing sex I think I might be ready for something real with him .