Chapter 17:

4 months later...

Ari POV:

I've been M.I.A. on Izzy , I needed my space. I still talk to Amiyah literally everyday. She helped me move out here by sending me things through the mail like furniture , things for Ej , and more stuff for my new house. Matter of fact she even brought me this house. Honestly the house was to damn big for three people. Yes I said three I found out my baby didn't really die. I felt this was my time for change. Just being around Izzy put me and my son in danger. I could no longer let my feelings get in the way of my sons safety. He deserves better. Speaking of my new house I live in Cap Cana in the Dominican Republic.

Anyways my life has been going great since I left Izzy

Anyways my life has been going great since I left Izzy. I am 4 months pregnant and my baby Elijah is getting bigger by the day. I have a boyfriend named Brandon but he likes to go by Bj. But anyways today is my appointment to check up on the baby. As I was getting ready I decided to FaceTime Amiyah. She answered on the 5th ring.
"Hiiii babymomma" she said screaming.
"Heyy pooh" I said returning energy.
"What you got planned for today mamas" she said leaning in the camera.
"Girl a doctor's appointment , my cravings everywhere so ima get some food before and after" I said putting on my clothes.
"Awe but girl why Izzy got a new girlfriend" she said.
Honesty I could care less but I did wanna know more.
"How she look" I said.
"She not ugly but she not you , Everytime shorty ova hea I mug the fuck outta her. He gone replace a diamond for a rock but hey it be like that" she said shrugging.
"Girl- shut uppp" I said laughing.
"Girl speaking of them all them just got back" she said rolling her eyes.
"Well let me go pooh. I love you" I said.
"I love you more babymommmmaaaa" she yelled on purpose.
I started to mug her. Then I heard a voice.
Who you talking to Amiyah" Izzy said .
"Love youuu send pictures" she said hanging up.

I just couldn't with that girl. As I continued to get ready Bj walked in.
"Hey baby" he said kissing me on my cheeks. Before I could respond Ej came waddling in . He wasn't to fond of Bj. He came in mugging the fuck outta Bj. I picked him up and started kissing him all over then he started giggling. I put him down and went to kiss Bj.
"Hey baby" I said.
"You ready for you appointment boo" he said kissing me.
"Yea lemme finish getting ready" I said.
He kissed me and walked out.
I finished getting ready and Bj had the car ready. Today we found out the gender. Honestly I respected him. The baby wasn't his and he still took care of me.
We arrived at the doctor's appointment. I could barely get up since I was so big so Bj helped me out the car and grabbed Ej for me. Surprisingly he didnt scream like the other times.
We walked in and instantly got called to the back.
"Hi Ms.Fletcher are you ready to find out the gender" she said.
I rolled my eyes because after that last doctor telling me I lost my baby ion trust them.

"Yea" I dryly said. I guess Bj peeped it and grabbed my hand gently rubbing it. She applied that cold as gel and I could instantly hear my baby's heart beat through the room.
"Awnnn" I cooed. Just as she was about to reveal the gender my loud ass phone started ringing. Not looking at the caller ID I answered.
"Talk" I said irritated. All I heard was heavy breathing. Looking at the caller ID it was Amiyah .
"What girl , you know I find out the gender today I'm at the doctor's office now is it important?" I said clueless.
"Baby.." Izzy said through the phone. Instantly hanging up I quicky wiped that shit off my stomach , grabbed Ej , and ran out the room.