EXTENDED SUMMARY

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

she was the most beautiful, complicated thing I've ever seen a tangled mess of silky string all I wanted of life was to sit down cross-legged and untie knots

Akari Shinomiya despised that she was far too ashamed of her home life to ever speak outwardly of her family, it was undeniable that growing up in the underprivileged house with an absent father and mother having passed away a few years prior had a large part to play in why no one knew of the mysterious Shinomiya household. Gaining a scholarship to one of the schools in her living area, Akari happily spent her days at school to then her after school shift working at a small coffee shop earning her pay to support what was left of her shambled family, Akari had always had a frivolous passion for the wondrous and challenging sport known as gymnastics, having spent her childhood peering into classes becoming the first self-taught gymnast to win an entrance competition for the Olympics. 

Yet as her elder brother gained a free for all scholarship to a prestigious University known as Oxford, he spitefully chose to abandon his home feeling to England to pursue his career. The sudden drop in income from Haru Shinomiya caused the young girl to quit her Olympic option due to her families financial standing, the small family is left in the slums of Japan with only Akari's small job to support them. With the bills piling up Akari knows what's to come next, her scholarship, she knew she had it give t up find a fulltime job to keep her family fed.

Yet when the world is under collapse and Akari is woken to find herself in the company of the strongest Mixed Martial Arts fighters famed over he's physique as well as extreme skill, the Tsukasa Shishio. Akari willed herself to join the Empire of Might as thanks for being revived by the man and therefore she would fight as a part of his army. But as Akari delved further into a stone world she found herself slowly accepting Tsukasa's ideology but when she's sent with the company of Gen Asagiri to infiltrate the enemy as well as serve as his protector, Akari finds that perhaps technology wasn't the cause for all her past issues and that a certain brown-haired boy might be able to show her why.

You know whats it's like to fall so wholly in love with someone only to see them give themselves entirely up to someone else, it's heart-shattering

No! But that sounds like it sucks Aki-chan

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ 

―some author ramables

So I don't even know if this fanfic is even needed but like I wanna write it and baby boy chrome needs some love it will heavily feature Tsukasa's empire so if you guys don't see senku and the gang for the first few chapters, lol this is my first fic with multiple characters and plus this will include manga characters from Tsukasa's empire and I may get their personalities a bit off since i have never read far into the manga but anyways thx for reading this hoe you enjoy the story

―series disclaimer―

dr stone does not belong to me I do not take any ownership over the characters such as senku, taiju, chrome etc but I do take ownership over Akari her friends and family, as well as the changes made to the original plot to fill in my self made characters .xd, anyway loves read on hope u enjoy x.

―copyright―

 I own this story and I do not give anyone permission to alter to republish/redistribute this fic by any mechanical or electronic methods. xx