Prologue

*A year before action in anime*

We see a group of human worriors running  through the swamps, killing any undead that cross the road with them. In a distance they can see some ruins that are similar to buildings of this in ancient greece.

It was The Great Tomb of Nazarick, a home to one of the most powerfull guild in Yggdrasil, Ainz Ooal Gown

When warriors got closer to the entrace of tomb the earth shook and from the uderground emerged a massive number of skeletons and other undead. The warriors went to fight the skeletons, each one of them used diffrent skills and tactics to kill as many enemies as they could.

 Fight between humans and skeletons went on and one before an unusual warrior jumped out of the group. He was wearing steel armor with brown robes covering it and in his hand was a special sword, sword that was affected by magic. Lightsaber, that was the sword called, a sword that could cut through almost anything. This warrior was a Jedi, a sub-class of a warrior that could use special skills that were empowered by Force. With his help battle ended quickly.

 After a short rest they entered the tomb, they walk down stairs and found themselves on first floor of tomb, catacombs, which were first part of two floors under protection of Shalltear Bloodfallen. Fighting on first floor wasn't hard for experienced warriors, helped fact that there wasn't so much enemies like on the surface. When they got to second floor warriors reached Grave Vault of Adipocere which was home for Shallter, the moment she sees them she activates her Valkyrie Armor and a fierce battle begins.

(Time-skip)

Holy Slash !!

Sword of knight illuminates with a bright light, and with powerful swing of his sword a wave of holy energy flies in the direction of vempire, but she avoid attack by using her own defensive skill.

Wall of Stone!

Attack collide with stone wall summoned by Shalltear, destroying wall in the process, but before knight can do something, Shalltear send attack in the effect killing knight.

Vemillion Nova!

She send gigantic fireball in his direction which sets him on fire and burned him to ashes.

"Fuck! She killed James!"

"I don't want to die! I just bought this armor! I will don't have gold on another when i die!"

"Stop whining, before i'll kill you myself!"

"Everebody, stand still!"

Heart of Nature!

Druid's spell began to heal her companions, but she can't use her healing skills anymore as they used all of them. Only hope of winning this fight is to deal enough damage to take rest half of her HP that she has left, problem was that she was using Regeneration a spell that regenerates her HP.