Chapter 5

Hey, guys! I'm so sorry if I didn't update for 3 months.. well I totally forgot wattpad fo 3 months. I got busy, doing projects, assignments, reviewing for our tests, ballet, ugh! and other activities!

And this is the only time I have time for updating...

Did I mention on the previews author notes that I'm already finished with The Ghost With An Amnesia?

Well basically that's true, but why am I not updating all the chapters? I'm not done at correcting the my grammatical errors there....soooooo, please enjoy this chapter!!!

BTW, Naruto ends!!! T_T

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Miss Lucy, wake up,"  said a gentle voice

Lucy groaned, and lift her blanket above her head.

"Miss Lucy, you have school today so you have to wake up"

When Lucy heard the 'school' , she sat up.

"Spetto-san, you're already here?" Lucy said while yawning.

"Yes, Miss Lucy, I'm here, so, please get up, and get ready to school." Spetto, said, while opening the curtains.
Before Spetto-san get out of Lucy's room "Miss Lucy your bath is ready, and I already prepared your school uniform" Spetto said and closed the oor gently.

Lucy got up from her bed and stretched her body. After that, she goes to her bathroom, and right after she strip from her night gown and underwear, she heard a  voice speak.

"Why did you strip Lucy?" the voice asked.

"well, obviously I'm taking a bath" she answered.

"Your body doesn't look bad, in fact  your body is above average." the voice said.

"Why Yes, I Have a very nice--" before she continue speaking she realized that it's Natsu.

"Why you?! Get out! Pervert! Get out" Lucy shouted while throwing her soap at Natsu. As if Natsu will be hurt.

"I'm so sorry!!" Natsu apologized while getting  out instantly at her bathroom.

After Natsu got out of her bathroom she dip herself in the tub, and sighed loudly.

'Why does that idiot always barging into my bathroom? Especially, when I get naked? Is that ghost is for real? Is he just  pretending that he lost hi memories, to be closed to me? and did he planned that? Always sneaking in my bathroom whenever I  got naked? Why did kami-sama blessed me with such a beautiful body? Arg! Stop over thinking Lucy!' Lucy thought

After Lucy finished taking a bath, she brushed her teeth and got out of the bathroom, with only a towel.

"Luce!! I'm sorry! I didn't know!" Natsu apologized

"Alright, just stop breaking into my bathroom or walk-in closet when I'm changing or taking a bath." she said while opening the door to the walk-in closet and entering ang closing the door.

After Lucy change, she got out of the walk-in closet and get her books in the table and drag it carefully in her bag. Natsu noticed, the school uniform of Lucy. That's the one that looked familiar to him.

"Luce, you uniform looks familiar to me." Natsu said.

Lucy's eyes widened, and she sat next to Natsu and smiled brightly and said