[ 𝐒] 𝐄 𝐗 𝐈 𝐍 𝐌 𝐘 𝐆 𝐀𝐑 𝐀 𝐆 𝐄

" Ky.." I spun my head around to take a quick glance at you.

" Copper. What brought you here." Not even paying attention on what you're doing as I cut the wire out.

" I got you a new toy. Look outside" you purred on my ear. I glared at you, wondering what you're up to again.

" I swear to god Copper, If this is one of your bullshits again, I'll let you pick between two things cu- " You jerk my lip and point the outside.

I rolled my eye and pushed you aside and get out of the garage door. ' Holy molly' I utter, not knowing what else to say.

I felt your hand roving the clothing covering my cold body and snaps it. You snicker at my response and sniffs my nape " Do you like your new car, babe?"

I nibble my lip and peck your lip quick. " Hm, who wouldn't like M-McLaren ohh fuck k-kadin stop shiit " trying to remove your thrusting finger on my pearl.

"Hmm why, you're liking it." You sat me on the car roof and hit a button to close the garage door. " Aren't you?" as you start to remove my spandex and lick my clit with your sensational tongue.

"Hmm f-fuck it f-feels so ohh good uuggh" Stroking your hair tight, as your tongue shifting its way inside my hole.

You spread me legs wide, and I haven't noticed the rope on my ankle til I lift my leg up. " Damn kadin! Get this off me!" as I tried to untie it, but I'm too weak to begin with.

You penetrate your 2 fingers inside me, prompting me to let out a soft moan and clutched in the car roof. You make your way at my top and taped my muzzle out.

You cut out my shirt and made it a blindfold for me. Activating my senses on what your doing, as you roam your fingers on top of my sheath up to my abdomen. Feeling the tingle across my back. " Hmm Ohhh"

I yelp as I felt your thingy entering my tightest. Digging my nail on the car roof, making the screechy sound that made my whole body shivers.

Feeling your warm hand cupping my mountain, adds up the pleasure I'm having down at my pearl. You pulled your bud off and rub it on my clit, inducing me to lift my body up and went inside me like you knew I would do such thing.

" Hmm T-that's right baby ohh d-dance with me" as I moved my hip slowly, trying to find more pleasure. I took the tape off my mouth, and bites your earlobe as much pleasure I could give to satisfy you.

" Hmm damn I-idiot you know we're ohhh exe's right.." Moving my hip faster as I could, putting pleasure in every move I'm doing.

" Hmm d-damn you're still hot ohhh as f-fuck" you purred, as you pushed me hard on the roof, removed my blindfold, and chocked me roughly, thrusting harder and faster, sending pleasure all over my senses and body. "Hmm shiittughh k-kadin! Ohh- " kissing me roughly and bit my lower lip.

I hissed in pain as you start to dug your nails on my neck, squeezing my breast hard and fucking my hole as you pleased.

"I-it h-hurts C-uughh shitt" Cursing you as you sucked my nipple roughly without mercy. Holding your hand tightly on my neck.

Turn me away and bend me over. Still pushing my face onto the roof as you fuck harder and faster. " Ohh k-kyan you're so g-good"

You flip my body over and thrust inside my mouth. As I retch, trying to push you away. But still you thrust, and pulled my hair. Guiding my head the way you wanted be sucked.

"hmm k-kyan I'm c-cumming ohhh" one last thrust inside my mouth and you cum on my face. You wiped my face and kissed my lip.

" Isn't that the car that you wanted so bad, where we had our first anniversary..sex?" you grin.

" And happy birthday. I wish your husband can give you the pleasure you wanted. The way only I can do. " as you walk your way out of my garage.

" What the hell have I done.. "