𝐇 𝐄 𝐑 𝐓 𝐎 𝐑 𝐌 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓

• Hɪs ᴘᴏᴠ

" Recently, I've been feeling like crap. Every time I stand up, It feels like I'm gonna pass out. What should I do, Flint? " I was busy playing on my phone when I heard her voice from the kitchen.

I clenched my hockey bag then went straight out of the house to have some peace and space from her inside my car.

----

At least I thought.

I frowned on my phone as I sense her presence on the passenger seat.

"Nice show you got there, huh. " I set my phone down and gaped at the rear-view mirror to take a quick glimpse at her sweet smile.

"Seatbelt." Clasping the seatbelt as fast as she could. I chuckled at her behavior and drives the whole town before stopping at my cabin.

" Am I meeting Christian Grey? " I heard her asked, so I chuckled softly. Unlocking her door side and held her hand as we enter the "𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑙" as we called, due to its mysterious aura and effect that could make any normal human faint.

" uughh uhh ohhh faster M-master! Ugh." Frowning at the noise that I'm hearing.

New slave?

I entered the room.

"Ay put-" kai's look changes from annoyance to satisfaction.

I looked at you and grasp your wrist.

We have gone straight into my room and locked the door. Aggressively kissing your lips torridly while roving my hands throughout your soft skin, rubbing your folds, as a soft moan escaped from your mouth.

*Her POV*

" ughm shit baby, faster" I murmur. Almost crying while kissing your lip slovenly as you penetrated your middle finger inside my hole at a very fast pace.

" ughh ughh uh hmm-" covering my mouth while biting my lower lip to stop myself from responding to the pleasure.

I grabbed the pillow above me and cover my face as I felt his
"P-please s-sto- ugh ugh ughp! " I screamed as I felt myself cum.

𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝