𝐖 𝐀 𝐈 𝐓 (𝑆𝑢𝑐𝑐𝑢𝑏𝑢𝑠)

I was driving down the white slippery road when a big blue truck rapidly struck me over the curve.

' I'm sleepy' was all I could think of.

I've been woken up by a sting on my right-hand pulse; I was ready to kill whatever that thing was, but something on my rib made me lay back down on my bed, squeezing my eyes tight, curling my toes in as I felt the massive pain spreading throughout my whole body.

"Aack! " Screeching. My mind is a mess. What happened? Where am I?

For not too long, a guy in a white gown entered my room. " Ready? " he asked.

I frowned for a sec and gasped when I saw a girl beside the Doc.

'Damn, she's..she's so...

" Why is it so hot suddenly in here" My whole body is burning. It hurts.

I had taken a glance at the girl but my vision suddenly became blurry. But that smile on her face..

𓅇 𝙿 𝚁 𝙴 𝚂 𝙴 𝙽 𝚃

I went to the room across mine. I have to wake up my girl; slowly entering the darkroom with full excitement and..𝐿𝑢𝑠𝑡.

"Damn, she's naked" I frowned. I saw a yellow bubble coming out of your mouth.

"Yellow?" I burst it and gazed at your dream. It 𝘸𝘢𝘴 you and me. Merrily admiring each other's company. I was ecstatic until I realized what the yellow bubble meant. Yellow bubble means lust, or what you crave. There's also the blue bubble. It means a real dream/experience, which happened.

Not for long, you had generated a blue dream. In that dream..

" Hahaha, I forgot, I'm a succubus now, baby. " and kisses your forehead then started infiltrating your dream. Your lustful dream.

"Ahh w-what ahh-re y-you doing hmm" you covered your mouth as I penetrated my finger inside you.

"That's right. Moan my name, baby" as I'm rubbing your clitoris in a circular motion, your moan and breathing are getting heavier and heavier as the minute goes by.

"Ohh sshitt f-fastughh" grasping your boobs tightly; blood starts dripping on your body. I wheezed.

Grips your butt apart then begins licking your flowery scent pearl. " Hmm, you've never changed"

I cracked my neck and starts eating up your mouth while grasping your thighs hard. "Ugh, Kyan! Shit ohh m-moree uughh" burying my head more on your pearl.

Penetrates my tongue inside your hole and starts thrusting. Gripping your butt cheeks tightly, deepening my every thrust.

"S-shit k-Kyan ohh.." you moan in a raspy voice. Wrapping your legs around my neck, pulling me even closer. Licking your inner thigh. Fondling your boob then pinching it roughly.

I was about to have my meal when I suddenly heard the door open. I hissed before leaving your dream.

Not for long. A guy in black tuxedos and red tie suddenly entered your room and went straight to your bed; gently caressing your cheeks.

I frowned and seized your body.

"Ugh~ " I moaned softly as I felt his hands crawling on my thighs, up on my neck.

I'm naked?

He kisses my lips passionately. I can taste the liquor on his mouth; it's..it's intoxicating. I opened my eyes and flipped our position.

Riding him hard and rough. He caresses my waist and breast roughly before sucking them harshly with pleasure.

"Oh, crud- oh that feels good baby.." I moaned as his kisses went on my neck and behind my ear.

I winced as I felt a pain in my sheath. I curled up against my toes as I'm adjusting to his humongous size. A tear rushed down my cheek.

He's just staring at me in amazement. I find it weird but I just let it be.

I ground on top of him and rode fast and rough. He flipped me over and thrust on my anal. Holding both of my wrists and thrusting hard and rough. " ugh ugh ugh t-that's righ-oh fuck, h-harder baby"

I begged and begged until we'd both come together.

I lay on top of him but I felt nothing. He has no heartbeat. I frowned.

And then suddenly, the doctor who turned me into a succubus instantly came out off that body and grinned. I tried to free myself from my girlfriend's body but I couldn't.

" You just killed the girl you love " he looks at me and pointed to the clock.

" 5 am.." I cried.
"No, this can't be.." I touch my body and hug it.

We, succubus nor incubus, cannot possess someone's body after 3 am if it is too weak.

My girlfriend has acute leukemia. She never visited any hospital. On the day the truck struck my car; that was the time I had asked a doctor to come to check her up. But it didn't happen. I died..

I died and become a succubus.

" You turned me into this-you can do the same thing to her, right? " I begged him. But he gave me a sigh and shakes his head.

" you have her body. Killing that body won't help. You are an immortal. "

A pain struck my heart. I will never see the girl that I love ever again. I killed her...

The guy caressed my shoulders. " But you can see her again millions of years from now, that's the only thing I could assure you"

I looked at myself in the mirror and caress it.

" I'll wait for you. Even if it takes a billion years.."