📷12📷

Hyunjin and Seungmin is already preparing for tonight. Chan and Woojin will fetch them. It's already 10:30 and they still have 30 minutes to prepare.

Hyunjin snaked his hands unto Seungmin's waist. Seungmin looked at him with confussion.

"Why?" Seungmin asked. Hyunjin didn't say anything and just attacked Seungmin's lips. Seungmin respond.

Hyunjin wrapped Seungmin's legs to his waist and start walking to the couch.

Hyunjin sat when he feel the edge of the couch on his back.

His kisses went down to Seungmin jaw, neck and his collarbone.

They're like that for who knows how many minute.

They're being interrupted by the knock outside.

The two fixed themselves first before going out.

"Let's go. Jisung is already there with Felix." Woojin said so the two nod before going in on the car.

They search for Jisung and Felix when they arrived at the bar.

They found Felix talking to a stranger. Jisung is nowhere to be found. They went near to Felix and tap his shoulder. Felix startled because of the tap. He tilted his head and face them.

"Hyung, already here." Felix said.

"Who's he?" Chan asked while looking at the boy on his front.

"Just a random guy. Let's go." Felix tug them on the couch and ordered drinks.

After 30 minutes the other arrived. Seungmin tug Jeongin to his side.

They're drinking for an hour but Jisung is still not there.

"Felix, where's Jisung." Minho asked.

"Dunno, he disappeared when I'm talking to someone. Why you don't try calling him?" Minho do what Felix said.

"He's not answering." Minho said with irritation. Seungmin smirk before talking.

"Maybe he's enjoying some company. Leave him alone Hyung. We're here to party not to stress ourselves just because of that squirrel." Seungmin said and the other agreed.

They're already drunk, Seungmin and Chan is the only who's still on the right mind.

All of them is already dancing except to Hyunjin, Seungmin and Jeongin.

Jeongin and Hyunjin is leaning on Seungmin's shoulder. Hyunjin is holding Seungmin hands while Jeongin is snaking his arm to Seungmin.

Seungmin can't move because of their position.

Felix back on his seat and look at them.

"Down already?" Felix asked while looking at Hyunjin.

"He's sleepy so he got drunk easily."

"I think you should go now. Bring Jeongin with you. I'll just say it to them." Seungmin nod before waking the two up.

Hyunjin is already awake while Jeongin is still sleeping so Hyunjin carry him bridal style.

Felix lend his car to them. Seungmin enter the driver's seat and Hyunjin go to the back seat.

Seungmin start driving, the two is sleeping on the back.

Seungmin wake the two up. Jeongin is still unconcious so Hyunjin carry him again.

"Let him sleep on the guest room." Seungmin suggested so Hyunjin do what he said.

Seungmin enter Hyunjin's room and take a bath. He put hot water on the tub before going in.

Seungmin closed his eyes and feel the heat. He's tipsy so he wants to relax.

Seungmin startled when someone sit on his front. He open his eyes and saw his boyfriend who's looking at him, still wearing his clothes.

"Yah, why did you not remove your clothes?" Seungmin asked. This is not the first time that they shower together.

"I just don't want to." Hyunjin answered nonchalantly.

"Just say that you're too lazy to remove it." Seungmin rolled his eyes.

"Then remove it for me."

"Remove it by yourself. I'm not your slave."

"Whatever." Hyunjin said before take his clothes off.

Seungmin closed his eyes again. He felt a hand snaking on his waist but he just ignore it. He want to relax but he knows that he can't do it because of his boyfriend.

I should've lock the door. Seungmin think and shake his head.

They just stay there for 30 minutes.

They finished taking a bath before going to bed. It didn't took them long to sleep. Specially to Hyunjin who's already drunk.

Seungmin woke up early and just like his routine, he go to the kitchen to cook when he hear someone.

He go to the kitchen immediately and saw Jeongin cooking.

"Oh, you're awake Hyung. Good morning." Jeongin smiled so Seungmin smiled back at him.

"Good morning."

After cooking, they prepared the food.

"Should I wake Hyunjin Hyung up?" Jeongin asked.

"No need, he don't want to be waked up on weekends. Just wait him to wake up by himself." Jeongin just nod on what Seungmin said before eating.

Seungmin do the dishes. After washing the plates, he sat next to Jeongin.

"Hyung I'll leave after an hour."

"Why don't you just leave after lunch?"

"I have things to do. I'll just wait my clothes to dry."

"Did Hyunjin lend you that?"

"Yes, I'll just leave it on the guest room."

"Ok. Do you have anything to do tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow? Yes, we have groupings for History. It will take a whole day for us to finish it."

"Aww, I thought you can come with us."

"Sorry Hyung, we need to finish it as soon as possible."

"It's ok, we can hang out next time and besides, we can see each other everyday."

"Hmm, I'll just treat you all on Monday."

"Ok."

They just watch there for an hour.

It's already 11 when Jeongin leave. Seungmin turn off the TV before going to Hyunjin's room.

Hyunjin is still sleeping silently. Seungmin sat on his side and stare at Hyunjin's face. He rest his hands in his cheeks.

"You're very handsome, no wonder why other girls want you. But I know you're mine. Right?" Seungmin smiled at himself. "Why are you so hard to wake up? You should answer my question." He continue.

He's ready to stand up when Hyunjin hug him, preventing him to stand up.

"Don't go." Hyunjin said, still closing his eyes.

"Get out of the bed, you need to eat." Seungmin said, hugging him back.

"I'm not hungry."

"But it's only one hour left before lunch."

"Then I'll just eat when it's already lunch."

"Why so stubborn?"

"I just want to cherish this. You'll leave tomorrow right?"

"But I will leave at night."

"I don't care, just don't talk."

"Ok Mister."

Seungmin just shake his head because of his boyfriend's stubbornness.