📷31📷

It's already dark outside so they decided to go home.

Hyunjin and Seungmin go straight to their room when they arrived at their house. They both changed their clothes before laying down on bed.

"We still have 2 hours to cuddle." Hyunjin said.

"But we can cuddle at our place."

"It's different, we can do whatever we want to do here while we need to control ourselves when your parents are around."

"What are you thinking?" Seungmin asked while frowning.

"Nothing." Hyunjin answered innocently. Seungmin just shake his head while smiling.

They hug each other and stay like that in silent.

Suddenly Hyunjin lift Seungmin's chin up making Seungmin to face him. Hyunjin didn't hesitate to crash his lips to Seungmin and Seungmin didn't hesitate too to kiss back.

They stay like that for almost two minutes. They parted away to gasp some air. They look at each other eyes before smiling.

"I love you." Hyunjin blurted out.

"I love you too." Seungmin said and give Hyunjin a peck on his lips.

They prepare after an hour of cuddle. Seungmin wore his comfortable clothes, so as Hyunjin.

Hyunjin drive to Seungmin's place.

After 30 minutes of driving, they finally arrived. They both go out of the car and being welcome by the warm smile of Seungmin's mother.

"My son and my future son in law. Long time no see, get in." Seungmin's mother said, opening the door wide for them to enter. They went straight to the dinning room when they enter the house.

"Son." Seungmin's father greeted. Seungmin bowed before greeting back.

"Good evening dad."

Seungmin's father gestured them to sit so they obey it.

"Son, I miss you." Seungmin's mom said.

"I miss you too Mom. Sorry if I just go here now. Our schedule is just busy. Our foundation week will start within a month."

"Is that so? Should I go to watch your performance? I miss watching you performing?"

"You should Auntie. Our performance will be great. You should see it with your own eyes, you will reget if you let it slide."

"Ok, I'll go. Just tell me the details."

"We will perform in the last day so I will just tell when is the last day."

"Honey, we should go. Their performance is very impressive. I know you'll gonna like it."

"If my schedule is free. By the way, is Hyunjin coming with us tomorrow?" Seungmin' dad asked.

"Oh yes darling. Are you coming with us tomorrow? We're going to Jeju, our vacation house there is not occupied long the time ago so we decided to go there."

"I'm sorry Auntie. I need to practice tomorrow so I can't come. I just go here to stay for tonight. I will leave tomorrow morning."

"Is that so? Are you done eating dinner? Do you want to have a rest?"

"We're okay Mom. We're fine. We will just go to my room. I want to sleep now. We need to leave early tomorrow right?" Seungmin said.

"Ok son. No need to worry for your things. We still have things in our vacation house."