Chapter 10

Knock-knock.

"Come in."

The door open and Dave went in. "Good morning."

"Good morning." Ysabel greeted.

"Is she good now?"

"Kind of."

"Where is she?"

She pointed at me. I was laying on the bed and still resting.

"Hi."

"She said hi."

"Hello Diane."

Dave placed the basket he brought on the table.

"Tell her to take a lot of rest." And Ysabel nodded.

"Thanks Dave."

"From now one, I will not allow you two to go anywhere without me. I don't want that this will happen again."

Ysabel nodded and I thanked him again.

---

Each day, Dave would visit us and bring foods.

We're really lucky for having a great friend like him.

"How are you feeling now?"

"Better, scheduler."

"You have less time, I'm just reminding you."

---
Jackie.

Dave told everything to me. Our observations before to Ysabel was correct, she's Diane. I already know her tasks and I think, I already helped her, giving a true tear.

I wanted to tell tita Sunshine and tito Peter about the relationship of Kayla and Raymond. I guess it's time to tell the truth.

Knock-knock.

"Come in."

I went in the room.

"Oh, you're here Jackie. What brings you here?"

"I have to tell you something tita, tito."

"Oh sure, take a seat."

I sat on the couch and looked at their eyes. "Raymond is... fooling, Diane."

"That's impossible Jackie. He love her so much. And we gave him our trust to manage the company since your tito Peter got admitted."

"Tita, he's in a relationship with, Kayla." I looked down and didn't faced them.

---

I hope they would believe me.

Sunshine.

Jackie is making a joke right? Raymond can't do this to us especially to Diane, he's her fiance.

I went out the room for a while after Jackie left. I went to the comfort room when I saw...

Kayla.

"...What if she'll wake up? What are we going to do?" I asked Raymond since I heard that Diane's condition is getting better.

"She'll never. Anyways, I got the papers, I kept it."

"Where?"

"Mom."

"You can't give it to her, you know she's acting..." he hold my arm and moved me closer to him. "Don't ever say that to her."

"Okay, okay, sorry."

"Just believe me, everything is on the flow."

"Okay."

He hugged him and I did the same. I looked at him and he looked at me. We're very close, our faces are very close. I can feel his breathe.

He kissed me.

"Raymond? Kayla?"

Those words stopped us. We looked at the person and it was, tita Sunshine.

"What are you doing?! You don't say you have a relationship with Kayla at the same time with my daughter! And Kayla! When Diane treated you as a sibling, a true sibling, is that still not enough? Traitors! You fooled us, we gave you our trust! Especially you Raymond!" She went nearer to Raymond and she was about to slap him when I blocked it.

"You don't have to do it to him. It's our plan and, you don't know the story. I got Raymond first before Diane." She looked at me fiercely and left.

---
Sunshine.

She shouldn't know this. I'm going to make sure that she will not know this. How could this even happen?

I can't believe this.

---

"Raymond, Raymond fooled our daughter."

"What do you mean?"

"His... his, his in a relationship... with Kayla."

---
Diane.

I think I've rested too much.

---

We're in a room - scheduler, Ysabel and I.

"You took a lot of time, you have less time."

"I know." I need the third tear, third pure tear.

"You have to get the third tear." I agree with Ysabel. "Can I help?"

"How?" I asked her.

"I'll be your third pure tear."