Stop Tryna Save The Dead

Rick, Daryl, Tina, Michonne, and Oscar the tall intimidating inmate had arrived at the town.

After realizing that going through the heavily guarded barrier wasn't the smartest idea, Michonne motioned for them to follow her. They eventually found their way in through the back of a house. 

"Where the hell does he have them?" Tina whispered to Michonne. 

"Their could be a number of places, but I think I have an idea where," 

Right when Michonne was about to open the door, gunshots began to blare. 

"Let's go!" the fierce woman yelled. No one was aware that  intruders had arrived. The group quickly ran across in the night to their destination. 

"Any last words?" a man with a deep voice chuckled.

They were all pressed up against a wall. The people on the other side having no idea of their presence. Tina nodded and they threw a smoke bomb. People began coughing and everyone began shooting, Tina grabbed Maggie and Glenn. "Roll out!" she yelled. 

The group ran back to their former shelter and gun shots blared against their eardrums. 

"How the hell did you guys find us!?" Maggie asked.

"Merle, he's the one who did this," Glenn informed, "He was gunna kill us!".  Blood was evident on his face, one of his eyes swollen, and he was shirtless, showing many bruises and cuts. Maggie was wearing his shirt.

"Maggie, what happened to your shirt?" Tina questioned softly and approached the girl.

"The mayor, he-" she said with tears coming down her face. Tina hugged her tightly.

"I'm gunna kill him," she whispered.

"My brother's here? He alive?" Daryl questioned.

"Alive enough to do this," Glenn said with such venom and hatred in his voice.

"Look, Daryl," Tina began and put a hand on his arm, "We have to get out of here,"

"He's my brother! Maybe I can talk to him," Daryl pleaded.

"No, Daryl! We have to get out of here! I'm sorry I know it hurts, but look what he did! We have to focus on getting home. Are you with us?" she questioned sternly.

He nodded reluctantly.

"Then lets get the hell out of here."

They threw another smoke bomb knowing that they were no longer under the radar. Shots were fired again. Oscar helped get Maggie and Glenn in the car, but not without getting shot himself. Tina screamed and ran to help them. Everyone safely made it across except "Where the hell is Daryl!?" she yelled, "I'm not leaving without him."

"And we won't." Rick promised and put a hand on her arm. She smiled sadly. "Get them out of here, we'll stay behind and get Daryl," she said to Michonne.

"I'm not just leaving, I can help," Michonne insisted 

"Michonne please, get them out of here," Tina begged. Michonne nodded and started up the van.

"Lets go," Tina whispered to Rick.

They walked in the shadows, arriving at an area surrounded with people. They crouched behind a bush.

"Brother vs Brother. Fight to the death," a man with a patch over his eye bellowed. 

An older man with a missing arm who she believed to be Merle began pounding on his brother. Every hit Daryl took, she winced. Daryl fell to the ground and she almost cried out, but Rick put a hand over her mouth. "Shh it's going to be okay," he whispered.