Chapter Ten..

Yunlan wake up , as a large smile plastered on is  face seeing his  beautiful husband sleeping beside him.

He can't help as he lean and kissed shen Wei on lips  "good morning" said yunlan as his hazel brown one meet with almond eyes smiling to him.

Shen wei get up as he kissed back yunlan on lips "good morning love ".

Both smiling ear to ear as they remember the passionate night, they went silent.

As shen Wei said breaking silence "thanks".

"for what? Ask yunlan confused looking with his puppy face.

"oh my god my heart "thought shen Wei inwardly, as he try to control his crazily beating heart than said" I... I mean you did not kick on my butt this time "he said as he loudly laughed .

Yunlan laughed" oh sorry for that , if you want that I can kick again "said yunlan laughing.

" oh god no,  that really hurt "said shen Wei as he laugh whole heartily .

Yunlan stare at him" you Look more beautiful while smiling, you should smile more often "said yunlan shyly.

Shen wei cheeks burning, he's was  blushing, he can't utter a word so he just nod.

As they both take shower together and dressed neatly,they went to a close restaurants to get lunch.

After having lunch, both went to a shopping mall, shen Wei never went to mall he just told his secretary to what he want and she will take it for him.

Shen wei was holding yunlan hand as both smiling to each other, yunlan forgot about contact between these happy moment.

Yunlan give some dresses to shen wei to wear as he pushed shen Wei inside but he did not notice two man staring for at him.

"He's the rich billionaire shen Wei right and who's that person next to him, they look to close "said one man.

" if we kidnapped him, he will willingly give us his money "said other man.

" I think so "said other man.

Shen wei came out wearing dress, he's looking angelic" look love how's I looking? Ask shen Wei.

"My husband is most beautiful man "said yunlan as he pecked shen Wei cheek.

" He's also not bad, if he will not give us money, we can sell him and can get a good amount "said again one of those man.

Shen wei went inside to change his clothes and yunlan went to wash room as he told one staff member if husband ask about him told him he's in washroom.

As yunlan enter in washroom, no one was their, after finishing his business, open the door.

As those two man standing outside, he was about to say something when one man injected him with sleeping drug.

Shen wei came out from his changing rooms and did not see his husband, that lady saw him and told him about yunlan.

He was walking their, when he bumped into those two man carrying a big box.

"Are you okay? Ask shen Wei.

Those two man turn pale, they just nod and start walking when shen Wei saw a reflection of ring and it's yunlan ring.

"stop "he shout  to both man, both man stopped but getting paler as Wei walk toward they pull out gun and take out yunlan from box.

" Don't Come near us "shout one of them as he fire in air.

" Yunlan  "shout yunlan in anger and worried tone.