double cross 🍋+⛈

context : violet gives in to her desires as the result of being captured by the delta.

notes : everyone is around 19-21 in this fanfic— violet is the only one that managed to get captured by the delta, so no, aasim and omar aren't here. and i never really wrote about minerva before (that was a lie, i have but she wasn't my main focus) this 'bout to be real angsty

trigger warning: manipulative tactics, dubcon. if you are uncomfy, don't read!

this is a request.

betrayal (noun) "the act of betraying one's country, a group, or a person; treachery"

—˚₊⁎ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

violet wakes up feeling light headed, she had the feeling she was asleep for a long time. but for some reason, the blonde didn't have that nostalgic feeling of having a nice rest in the middle of scintillating afternoon.

she shifts her entire body, only to let out a diluted groan from the dull pain that ached her head— it only dawned to her then that her hands were bonded with the not-so flimsy rope. she looks down, her dark washed jeans seemed empty to her eye, her hatchet seemed to be missing. violet tries to dampen her desert dry throat, but of course— her mouth was gagged by a piece of dark colored cloth.

"you're awake." the sound of the oh-so familiar alluring voice bounced off the walls of the room, the foot steps causing the floor to creak. violet could almost feel the weight of someone approaching her body, which laid there on the wooden floor.

"sorry about that," the unknown yet known person finally meets eye to eye with each other, violet's eyes widen— drinking in the features of that familiar face that she once.. loved.

her hair was much shorter than she could remember, the flowing locks of her amber colored hair were snipped short into a undercut, and her built seemed more toned— despite all those layers underneath her coat.

"you hit your head back there, well— when they threw you off that thing, i told them not to mishandle you." she chuckles, which violet never found remotely funny in the first place what am i? a dog? violet thinks to herself.

violet now felt kind of self conscious, imagining the things they were conversing about while she was knocked out cold.

ah, so now it dawns her to realization. now violet remembers. she was kidnapped, and she was the only one taken— which violet wasn't sure if she was lucky, or unlucky. how could it be that she came across her ex, alone— and in a foreign place.

"hey, are you there?" minerva waves, how could she be so nonchalant— talking to a person they just kidnapped like it was nothing?

"oh, i forgot that you can't talk." and with that, minerva removes the cloth from between her lips— she winces at the amount of force she used to tug at her

"i'll just cut to the chase." minerva speaks, after undoing the binds that left an angry aftermath on her pale skin— "you know, why they took you here."

oh yeah, i've heard. violet thinks to herself, to take part of their war against richmond, was it even richmond?

anyway, violet knew well to not even try to move, scream— anything like that. she could've been placed in a worse situation anyway.