"𝐰𝐡𝐲'𝐝 𝐢 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫"

☆𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞☆

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩: 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐱 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱
𝐓𝐖: 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

-
𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱

I had been admiring one youtuber for months now: James Marriott. His jokes, his smile, his laugh, himself, he was perfection.

"Hey Alex, what are you doing?" George had barged into my room, unannounced.

"N-nothing" my phone had almost dropped out of my hands as I had turned it off, trying to hide the screen.

"Don't tell me you're stalking that twat you found on YouTube" George smirked yet seemed so irritated by my dreams of one day meeting him, even better, dating him.

"Shut up you're just jealous of his height!" I laughed George looked offended, genuinely.

"You're smaller than me though" George rolled his eyes, absolutely livid he was.

"Alright calm down" I laughed.

"Why don't you send him a letter or dm him or some shit if you're that into him" George had suggested. My eyes lit up, that was it! I needed to contact him.

"That's an idea! Oh my god George, come here" I sprung up and dragged George to my desk, sitting him in front of the screen, which had a link to James's YouTube channel on it.

George looked at the screen, almost scared of my obsession, "ok what do you want me to do?" George looked at the screen and then up at me.

"message James" I smiled, I sat down on my bed waiting for George to do something.

"I don't fucking know what to say" George looked at me, I laughed at his frustration.

"Fine" I had taken over, pushing George off the chair. He fell down and sat on the floor 'playing it off', "Just get up" I laughed.

"No I'm fine here" he acted as if he was being the alpha or trying to make me feels bad, which both of them didn't work at all.

I started to actual feel a bit sympathetic because he was trying so hard to be dominant but I still decided to help him up.

"See, severs you right" George pouted, which I had always mocked.

I sit back down and my attention is drawn to the screen and what I would say to James, it was like first impressions to me and I was quiet anxious. Even though my anxiety and heart rate was through the roof, I messaged him.

@𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐭

2:39pm

Hey James, I was wondering if we could
possibly meet us sometime, I admire you
and your work

3:46pm

Woah what did I do to get
internet sensation imallexx
to admire me

Oh I've just seen loads of your videos
would you be able to meet up sometime
maybe tomorrow

I'd love to meet up but I sadly
can't do tomorrow sorry
I'm looking after Kenji for a bit
while Fraser is out

Oh that's fine just text me when you are free
Will do x

-

Uh he's such a tease!

My heart couldn't slow down at the thought of him anymore, I couldn't wait for his sweet message to say that he can meet up.

I hadn't even thought about what we would do when we eventually meet, I was just happy I actually would be able to meet him, which seems sappy but cmon I do love James to be fair.

𝐈𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐚 𝐩𝐭.2 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐱

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲