Jane Doe

Elliot came back the next day in a lot less pain then he was in the day before.

Elliot sat down at his desk in silence. He was thinking, "I want Olivia Benson to be Olivia Stabler. But she probably doesn't have the same feeling as I do. Elliot heard the office door open and Liv walked out.

"Guys we have a case. A body was found in the parking lot at Mercy hospital. No body knows how it got there. The body is a Jane doe approximately 31. She is 5'7. Warner ruled her time of death around 8pm last night. Nick check missing persons. Amanda go check with Warner. Elliot do the paperwork you need to do."

Everyone did as told. Elliot got done with most of his paperwork before he got the courage to talk to Olivia. He got up and walked into her office and shut the door.

"Liv I hope you don't take this the wrong way but I was wondering if you were doing anything tomorrow night?"

"El as a matter of fact I am. I'm busy with you. Say maybe 8pm?"

"Sure. I'll come by and pick you up."

"Okay. Now go finish your paperwork before lieutenant asswipe. I mean tucker stops by and threatens to suspend people."

"Where's munch?"

"He retired."

"Oh." Elliot then walked out of the office and finished his paperwork.

About an hour later Amanda came back.

"Guys we have a match. The DNA matches a man named Dan Pepper. He's a doctor. So the DNA matches Dr. Pepper."

"Nick and El go arrest Dr. Pepper. That's something I never thought I would say."

Olivia went back into her office to wait for Nick and Elliot to come back. 15 minutes later he did. Olivia and Barba walked into the interrogation room.

"Ah I see you have already lawyered up. I'm sergeant benson. This is A. D. A. Barba. I don't care what your name is Mr. Lawyer. All I care about is putting this sick bastard behind bars."

"You have no proof my client did this!"

"Oh yeah Mr. Lawyer then whats this?!"

She slammed the folder with the DNA and the pictures down on the table.

"This is nonsense!"

"Oh yeah Dr. Pepper. How?"

"You planted my DNA to make your case!"

"Yeah. And I'm the first female president of the United States. By the way. We know this isn't your first crime. The FBI was watching this."

Two FBI agents walked in then arrested Dr. Pepper.

Olivia walked back into the bullpen.

"Guys case closed. Time to go home see you tomorrow. Im bringing Noah since the babysitters busy tomorrow."

"Yes! Noah's coming."

"Nick you just really enjoy my son. Bye guys."

Everyone got their stuff and left.