Detective Elliot Stabler

Olivia Benson is now Sergeant of the Special Victims Unit. And she had a little boy now. There was one man she hoped could know this. But she hasn't seen him in 4 years.

Olivia walked out of her office to see what her squad was doing.

"Hey liv?"

"Yeah Amanda."

"There's someone by the name of Elliot in the cribs."

"What's his last name?" Olivia said with excitement and anger in her voice.

"Stabler."

Olivia turned around an ran to the cribs. When she walked in she saw Elliot in uniform.

"Elliot!"

"Liv!"

Elliot ran to Olivia and swooped her up.

"El, what's with your marines uniform?"

"I had to retire from being a cop because, our country needed me. I've spent the last 4 years fighting in wars. When I really wanted to be here with you. Can you forgive me?"

"Yes I can." How have you been?"

"Okay. Last month Kathy divorced me."

"El, I'm sorry."

"It's okay. How have you been?"

"I've been okay. I've been promoted to sergeant. I now run SVU. And I'm a foster mother to a little boy named Noah."

"Noah Porter?"

"Yeah. How'd you know?"

"I was following the case."

"Oh. I know you didn't just show up at 6 in the morning to see how I was."

"Your right. I came to see if I could go back to being Detective Elliot Stabler?"

"Yes. Yes. Yes. We need more people my squad is only made up of 3 people."

"Sweet. When do I start?"

"Tomorrow."

"Okay. Bye"

"Bye. See you tomorrow."

The squad went through the day with no cases. Olivia looked at the time.

"It's 10:00 guys. Time to go on home."

They all grabbed their stuff and left.