Chapter 3

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE BOTTOM

I slowly start to wake up. I groaned and rubbed the sleep out if my eyes.  I got up and drawed the curtains to let in the morning light. I walk over to my closet and pick out a light colored day dress. I finished getting ready for my walk with Axel. I open my door to see Felix and all his sexy self.  I just can't help myself he looks so amazing in his tight uniform and don't even get me started on the way he smells. He stares at me with what I would describe is adorable amusement or maybe I'm just crazy. Felix walks with me to my office and sits in my large spinning chair.  Me being me I go and sit in his lap.  He looks starteled at first, I say " theres nowhere else to sit" I stare at him with an innocent look on my face. At the spear of the moment I grab his face and bring it to mine to capture his lips with mine. I feel him kissing me back full of passion. I grab his hair pulling us impossibly closer as I run my fingers through his dark silky locks. After a few minutes of an intense make out session, Felix pulls away and looks at me with hooded eyes. "I want you Sofie... I always have." I smile at his words and wrap my arms around his neck, "I want you too Felix, now and forever." He smiles and connects his pillowy lips to my neck, then starts biting and sucking on the skin there. I throw my head back and let out a soft moan at the euphoric feeling. As he kisses up and down my neck and exposed chest, he runs his hands under my dress along my skin that feels like it's on fire. Tracing down my thighs he stops at my clothed womanhood, pulling away he looks me in the eye. His green eyes are full of care and compassion, something I've never seen in Axel's. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I nod and bite my lip as he smiles at me and presses three fingers to my lips, "Sorry babe I don't have lube.." I nod and take them in my mouth, swirling my tongue around them until they're all wet. He takes them out and leans in again, connecting us in a messy kiss. I moan and grip the fabric of his shirt tightly when he presses one finger into me, it's a pleasant feeling mixed with a small amount of pain. After a while he presses two more and I break the kiss, throwing my head on his shoulder and letting throaty moans escape my swollen red lips. He twists them around and after one particular push hits a spot that makes me see stars, I moan loudly and he smirks, kissing along my collarbone. "Right there baby?" He says with his deep ass voice. I whine and nod furiously as he hits it over and over again. My stomach starts to burn and bubble in one spot and I whimper out, "c-close.." Felix takes out his fingers and I whine again at the empty feeling, he laughs and kisses my temple, "Be patient baby," I nod and slid off his lap as he unbuckles his jeans and slides them down to his ankles, he does the same with his boxers until his member is standing proudly out in the open. My eyes widen at its size and I feel myself drool just a little bit, he catches me staring and laughs, "wanna touch it?" He asks softly and I nod eagerly, my gaze not leaving his beautiful smile. He leans back in the chair and I sit between his thighs, grabbing onto the base of his dick and giving the tip a very small kitten lick. He throws his head back and groans, "stop teasing baby.." he threads his fingers in my hair as I open my mouth and take him all in, making sure to swirl my tongue around it and see how deep I can go. After a few minutes of me sucking him off, he pulls me off and says in a husky voice, "I don't want to cum before the best part.." I shiver and nod as he looks me up and down with dark eyes, I slide my panties off while he watches and turn back around straddling him. Our eyes are connected together as I sit on his erection and slowly sink down, my mouth falling open and my eyes squeezing shut as I take him in. When Felix is all the way in, I sit there for a moment getting used to the feeling of being filled without something so big. Felix makes small hickeys along my shoulder as he waits for me to adjust to his size. When I'm ready I slowly rock my hips forward before pulling almost all the way off and slamming down, making both of us moan in pleasure. I continue this for a while until I get tired and slow down, Felix notices and is thrusting his hips up to meet mine coming down and I moan louder each time. "I'm close.." he mumbles and I whine in agreement. He thrusts faster and after a sharp one straight to my g-spot, I'm spilling. Felix reaches his high right after mine and buries himself deep inside before spilling and mixing our juices together. As he starts to pull out I whine from oversensitivity and squirm around until he places his hands on my hips pulling me off of him. He kisses my cheek an helps me put my underwear on as he pulls his pants and boxers back up buckling them. We smile at each other before he traps me against the desk, putting both his arms at my sides and leaning in to give me a soft and loving kiss. It is at this time Axel walks in, "Sofie, you ready for-" he stops as me and Felix jump away from each other, Axel glares right at him before growling and striding up to him punching Felix's jaw harshly. I stare in shock not knowing what to do.  I suddenly jump at them trying to pull them off each other. I was screaming at them to stop while tears were staining my face. 

HUGGS AND KISSES  XD,  SAM
I want to thank i1want2my7puppy for helping me with this chapter and getting me to start writing my own book ♥️ please go check out her books I promise you won't regret it