Chapter four - "With a past like mine..."

"I never knew the night was so beautiful... I have a lot to thank you for" Faun said silently, she could scense Bilbo walking towards her. Bilbo chuckled "ah, you don't need to thank me for anything, Faun" he peered down at her eyes watching the dark sky. Faun turned to him and whispered nervously " I have the gift of the Emotion, I...I am living now, not an object, yet I will never die" she turned away and starred at far away ground, she sighed. Thinking for a moment, Bilbo paused, twitched his nose and furrowed his brow. He stuttered "wha..what you mean?

Silence seperated them that moment, Bilbo sat down, he broke it. "Where did you come from, who are you?" Faun's eyes came into his gaze. She looked at him ambiguously, deep within her thoughts. "I was picking a moment to tell you that, It's hard to say things with a past like mine" Faun saw the eagerness in Bilbo's eyes and began her story.

"Long ago, it was, when Sauron walked upon the lands, After he helped make evil creations, he made his own a dangerous gold band and... me. In the fires of mount doom. I wasn't perfected, I took my own path, I was forgotten about. When Sauron was defeated. Passed around from Orc to Orc like a fire ball, constantly rejected. But, as soon as I could I lift a blade and ran away from neglect and torment. I wondered the wilds and found myself in the company of Wood elves, they raised me and helped me with bow and blade. They called me "Faun". I thought I was safe, however an Orc pack chased me away from home. I was looking for somewhere safe, I found my self in the woods, where I met you"

Finishing her sentence, Faun smiled at Bilbo, he wrapped his arms around her. It knocked to the ground, "you're safe here, thank you for stepping into my life" Bilbo whispered to Faun. Soon they realised their position and awkwardly got up. Bag-end was far away for the skies darkened and stole inside the shire.