My Story

So, it must have started when i was 12. I was a huge role player! On the website i rolled on i was considered one of the best! It wasn't that i wanted some sort of fame but rather i was bored of my real boring life so i would drift into my characters. One day i was role playing with my best online friend who i still never have met in real life but i still talk to her. The role was a very very intense cop role which inspired me to write about it. But, the thing was i never wrote a book before and i wasn't interested in books or reading. I thought it was boring and tiring. Lets just say it now I'm lazy. But i was some sort of committed heheh(only got a paragraph done).

Later that year i transferred classes, from an art class to a second language arts class called GATE (Gifted And Talented Education). In this class i faced something i didn't do in forever....actually read a book. I mean I've read before my favorite books were about 100-200 pages but they were great horrors (ghost in the Attic and watch out for Helen, or something like that please tell me if you know cause i loved this book and i forgot the title so now i cant read it again!). Any ways in this class i read The Maze Runner and Divergent. After reading i realized some books are interesting but still too long, its not that i didn't like no pictures, i preferred to imagine but still too long for my lazy personality.

During the summer when i was 13 i got into anime! Now anime was my real inspiration! I saw the plots of not real people and not dumb cartoons but interesting animations! I thought the creator of those animes were geniuses and i mourned over my useless life and how i would never be able to be as creative as them. I want to work in the anime industry i wanted to be a director or co-director or voice actor for English dubs. Then in my mind I made my own animes. It came out of no where, when i ran out of animes to watch or when I'm sitting in the dark they fill my head, my own characters and plots and I'm no there but I'm more like in the fly space of a theater pulling all the strings like a puppeteer. I soon realized i wanted to write and share my wonderful ideas with the world, but again there were problems. I obviously wasn't in the anime industry cause i was only 13 and so i couldn't make the animations like they were in my mind and i had no where to write on.

After summer in my Science class i met a girl(LostSilverFangirl).She was shy at first but we became great friends. he told me she writes on a website and right when she said that i was like hold the phone, what omg tell me the website! So i found this website called wattpad, it was like a whole new world! I started writing my ideas after dreaming up a good one (Far From Sane) i promised myself i wouldn't abandon it. I found out how fun reading is and yes I'm still lazy about it but i still read more than i used to that includes mangas lol.

My mom would often tell me that she was proud and that she is the reason why i write so good. She said it was because she read to me when i was little and i corrected her by saying it was role play that lead me here, that is how i learned. Anime my inspiration. My families support and my will to share my stories with the world was my push and motivation, LSF is how i found Wattpad and started and my laziness is what was in my way.~thanks for reading~