Memory 1

Days Active = 34

Movement Detected

Error:

Movement System = Offline

Initializing Sensory Systems...

      A single crystalline lightbulb cast ominous shadows across the workshop. Storms raged on, heavy rain slamming the ground and winds howling outside.

      Five's head was in a different place than it was before. Its vision tilted at a 90 degree angle on its side. A thin layer of dust coated its optical lenses, giving the space a hazy appearance. It looked down at the workshop from its place on the shelf.

      This was not right. This was not what the Administrator said would happen.

      Three of the four pods were closed.

Model 2, "Silva", Recognized

      An adamantine knight that stood towering above many of the workshops' highest shelves. Shining silver in the dim light, a large spear hung on its back, its face an emotionless and dark draconian helm.

      The mech stood motionless at one of the tables as if for maintenance, its was chest sprung open revealing the mad maze of parts within.

      Several loud crashes sounded out, an open window shudder slapping in the wind.

      Steam and pressured air hissed as Silva's chest panels closed, and it stood tall, a dull red glow emitting from its helm. The machination's head jerked in Five's direction, before slowly lowering to stare at something just out of the prototype's view.

      A small gasp was the only other sound as the imposing silver knight that was Silva slowly walked over.

Power Level Critical...

Commencing Emergency Shutdown...

      The last thing the prototype saw was a tiny hand slowly coming into view.