Shipers talk

Pov Marine

"I was wondering are you ok with us in the same room"

Not at all but not to make him worried I tried to be cool so I said " Why wouldn't I be "

"Because when I mentioned it you looked stunned "

oh arceus was it that obvious

I played dumb and said "I did huh never noticed I am totally fine with sharing a room "

"O-ok I wish I was as confident as you I have never been abroad since I was 6 or 7"

"Lets just say it runs in my family " I chuckled

"I think it does I can see it in both you and Piers"

"Speaking of Piers I need to tell him about this trip see ya"

"Wait!" he grabbed my hand so I couldn't get away . "Wha-what is it "
I blushed . "I wanted to give you this but you can't open it until I tell you Ok " he said with a serious look "OK" I replied "I won't" he presented me a light blue and green bag it was so pretty I gazed at it in wonder but didn't dare open it .

"Well see ya Marine and remember don't open it " he waved and ran but soon stop to turn around and hugged me . I was completely surprised it was very new of him he quickly let go of me and ran . What was that.

Urgh right Piers I almost forgot I need to find him and tell him about this trip.

POV Victor

I hugged her I actually did it YAHOOOO but wait I might have freaked her out I never hugged her and I did it out of the blue like that urgh I am such an idiot any way I can wallow in sadness at home" COVRIKNIGHT COME OUT "

"COOOOOOV" screeched the pokemon

"Let's go home bud"

He noded yes and flew me home.

POV Marine

I still can't believe he hugged me urgh get it together it was just a hug not it wasn't a kiss or anything like that I kinda wish it was but- urgh come KEEP . IT . TOGETHER . I ran to my house where I saw my brother lying on the couch like normal . I clapped my hands loudly above him.

"Hey wake up we have beds for a reason you know "

" *yawn* you didn't have to make it a rude awakening geez you little punk"

"Yeah yeah"

"Any how was the battle against that Bede guy " he questioned

"I won "

"Woah good job sis the gyms In good hands" he said smiling

" Yeah it was great "

"You ok sis "

"Yeah I am It's nothing"

"Let me guess It's that little champion Victor isn't it "

Wha-what *how did he know*

"I always see you blushing like an applin when you around him

"NO I DON'T !"

"Ha ha ha I'm just kiddin speaking of him wasn't him and Lee's bro hop here I heard from the gang"

"Yeah they were and that was what I wanted to talk about"

"What is it "

"They invited me and Bede on the SS.APPLIN for the summer i'll be leaving the gym in two days can you take care of it "

"Like you have to ask I will"

"Thanks bro goodnight and also go to sleep ON.A.BED.NOW "

"Ok miss boss lady " he chuckled " I will goodnight "

POV VICTOR

Finally postwick oh look Hop, Sonia and Leon take me in coviknight

"Kahhhh"

I reached the ground and waved to Hop and put coviknight back in It's pokeball stroking it in thanks . "Hey Hop " I shouted . "Hi Victor ".

I ran over to him . Hi Sonia and Lee

" Hi Victor " they said in unison . I am so happy for those two they both just got in a relationship.

"So Hop tells us you won four tickets on SS.APPLIN " said Sonia

"That's right and it's gonna be awesome "I replied

"So why weren't we invited hmmmm" Leon said as tease

Uhhhhhhhh

"Just kidding you it so nice you bring brought Marine and Bede they've been working harder than anyone as gym leaders "

"Anyway I better get going my mum must be worried about me "

"Ok we understand see ya mate " said Hop

"Bye guys " I said

I waved goodbye . When I was on my way home I checked my rotom phone to check the time that's when I saw 20 miss calls from Mum.

Oh Arceus I am so dead . I rushed home to find my mum running towards me tightly hugging me .

"Oh my god are you ok where were you"

"Sorry I'm late I gave the tickets to Bede and Marnie "

"Oh Ok oh yeah how is Marnie as the new gym leader"

"She is doing very well and she trains with Bede a lot It's really making her stronger "

"Your not jealous are you?"

"W-why would I be jealous " I said meekly .

"Well because I thought you liked her you always blushing around her and kinda sparkle when you talk about her "

"Wha-what NOOOO"

Mum chuckled " yes you -"

"Yawn look at the time gotta bed night mum love you see you in the morning bye " I ran upstairs as fast as I could and slammed the door behind me and jumped in bed so red a looked like the top half of a pokeball soon I fell asleep some how and drifted off in a dream.

Hi guys the second part of my first ever story give me ideas and improvement in the comments section welp seeeeee yaaaall :D