Partner CHAPTER 1

[I picked this song, because that's how they all start]

America-

I woke up, same place.

Got out of bed, same like every single day.

Always a normal day, I hate it.

Got dressed, feeling terrible.

I walk, it felt like hours, it was only minutes.

I walk downstairs, a normal day.

A fantastic house, with fantastic sons and daughters.

I feel empty, but a mask, is all I fucking wear.

I sigh, as I make breakfast, for all my 50 states.

I hear someone texting me, I look.

It's my boss UGH!!

Another meeting.

I bang my head on the kitchen counter.

IT'S THE 3RD TIME THIS WEEK!!

I went back to cooking, the 3rd time, fucking countries don't know what they are doing.

I heard my phone buzz again, I didn't look at it, I just looked at my cooking.

I placed the food on the table, I yelled at the top of my lungs "SCHOOL!!"

I saw my kids starting to come downstairs, there goes my masked face, fake smile like always.

My Sister walked down the stairs and looked at me disappointed. Here we go again. What question is she gonna ask me this time? USA just sighed and asked "Got a bitch yet?" I was not surprised because she always ask me these stupid questions. I looked at her, I sighed, placing my hand on my face, annoyed. "I don't have time for a relationship." I said tired.

I never had time then I used to. My states always kept me busy, because every time a woman wants to saddle with me, it's only 9 mouths before they leave me. Makes sense on all my 50 states.

Wonder how I keep this house so clean. I didn't eat, I didn't feel like it. I walked back into the kitchen, hearing alot of 'thank you' from all my states, it felt nice how I made them all polite. I grabbed my phone, to read what UN said, 'I need you in my office at 12 PM' probably another usual assignment all by myself. Wonder who I got to kill? Then feel like shit afterwards.

I look at my sister, she was eating, while texting someone. "States! Your USA is in charge, until I get back." I said, all of them looked at me, my sister looked at me, "DAD!! SHE WILL BRING A FUCKING COUNTRY IN THE HOUSE AND FUCK HIM!!" Iowa said, looking at me, "I mean, she always does it, every time Dad is gone." Kansas says looking up at me. "I WANT A NEW ROOM NOW!!" Colorado says, about to puke. "I HAVE WORK IN THE MORNING AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR SOMEONE IN HUFFING IN THE OTHER ROOM WHILE I SLEEP!!" New York says, I gave everyone a tired look, "Who the hell can handle the sound of sex while I'm gone?" I ask, "I'll put the room as permanent, so NO ONE can bother it." I said looking at all my states. California, Nevada, and even Illinois raise there hands, they were happy as hell. "Fine, New York changes rooms with Nevada, Colorado changes rooms with California, and last Kansas change rooms with Illinois. Now that's done, sleep well. And you have 30 minutes to get to school, so start getting ready." I said, not even going to deal with the situation, all I could hear were 'THANK YOU!!!' It was loud, I grabbed my whiskey, as they all started getting ready, I grabbed all the plates and washed the dishes.

They all came downstairs, started kissing me on the cheek, and walking out the door saying 'I love you dad' I grabbed my suitcase and walked out the door, drinking the whiskey.