Lose Your Mind CHAPTER 2

[REEEEEEEE]

America-

I hear my phone go off, I WANNA HANG MYSELF SO BAD!

I get up, seeing my pets and Russia's pets sleeping with me. I get up, they both yawn, I stretch, then get up. "Come on, dogs? Huh?" I said, looking at the dogs, I dont know what Russia named them, when they attacked me, I'm just gonna name them by myself. Until I figure out there names. "I'm just going to Nickname you two, because I don't know you two." I said, trying to figure out Nicknames "Hunter and Quinn." I said, looking at them, they were pleased by the names. "Let's go eat breakfast Spike, Quinn, Hunter, and Vanilla." I started walking downstairs. I grabbed there shinning bowls and gave them food, even water. It was easy, they both eaten the same thing, I hope Russia doesn't mind.

I start making my bed, then hear the TV go off?! Every time I go into a Hotel, they always half to put a fucking phone TV!! It was nice, but annoying. I ran down, seeing a call from my states, I answered it. Seeing my kids, happy as can be. Illinois was holding up the camera yelling "SEND HELP!!" I saw Virginia in the back ground petting the cat. Then I hear my sister yelling "WHAT DO I DO WITH THE PREGNANT DOG WHEN IT'S LABOR?!" I froze, My baby!! "BRING HER TO THE VET!!" I yelled, she left the states, they had school, but really?! My other states were missing me and telling me to come home. "DAD!! When are you coming home?" Iowa yelled, he was terrified. "I'll try to get home as soon as I can baby." "Should we have cereal for now, because USA MAKES THE WORST FOOD!!" Hawaii said, with a disgusted face, "Make sure to NOT use too much milk." All my states had alot of questions, until I heard my little boy yell out, "DID THE COMMIE HURT YOU?!?!" North Carolina asked, I looked at him, he noticed the claw mark on my neck. "Oh no no no sweety! This was just an incident. That's all!" "I WILL MURDER THAT RUSSIAN IF HE TRYS KILLING MY DAD!!" Washington yelled. " I gotta go my babys, I LOVE YOU!! By the way, If Sammy have has those triplets name them Quinn, Hunter, and Stanley!" I said, I knew the genders before. They all sayed there goodbyes and I shut it off.

The dogs were jumping, after I Nicknamed them by the puppy's. I start making breakfast, after finishing the dishes. Russia was still asleep, I love cooking for people, even if there my worst enemy. I made the simple, eggs and toast, I'll go shopping after work, if I have time. I didn't want to yell so I whispered to Quinn and Hunter, "Go wake up Russia please." They ran up the stairs. Then I heard yelling, I laughed, then I hear my phone, my sister asked 'Got a Bitch yet?' I bang my head on the counter, "I fuckin hate her." I mumbled, all I texted her was 'No!' "Sometimes she really gets me to my last nerve." I said, not knowing I said that out loud, until I heard Russia ask "Who?" I turned my head around "Nothing, just eat, then work." I said, leaving the kitchen, "by the way I already fed your pets." I froze when I heard him say "Thanks." I waved my hand, and walked outside. Smoking, the usual thing I do in the morning. I know it's unhealthy but I really wanna need to stay awake. I barely sleep, then I used too.

I threw the cigarette, I walked inside. Doing my normal routine, get dressed, contact... SHIT! DID HE SEE MY EYE?! I hope not, I don't wanna go back to Elementary. I grabbed my sunglasses, I put them on. I went downstairs, I kept panicking, but then started not to care, if he saw it, I don't want comment. "How the hell do you get Eagles?" Russia asked, I look at him. I froze, did he really just ask me a question? I sighed then went back to my routine, "I didn't buy them if that's what your asking, it's Illegal to buy them." I said, while doing the dishes, "Then why do you have them?" He asked, I answered "On the way to work, the mother was trying to kill them, until they fell in my car. I raised them the best, and they showed the best." I said, looking at Spike who was on the counter, he rubbed his head on my forehead. I placed the last dish away, hearing footsteps walking down the stairs, I cleaned the sink, and walked away. I haven't died, which that's good. I grab my whiskey, and drink some of it. There was no coffee maker, so I couldn't do much with whiskey. It tasted good both ways. The dogs weren't wearing there collars, makes sense. We both placed our masks on.