48 dead CHAPTER 3

(Some +18)

America-

I open my eyes, I feel hand on my waist, I look up, seeing Russia asleep. I look at the baby bunny's, so fucking cute, there all up against me. I get up, picking up 89 bunnies, I walked down the stairs, feeling like a mother holding children. I looked at the pets, there ready to kill the bunnies, "These little ones are not food, be good!" I said, petting there heads. I grabbed 4 dead rabbits and threw them at the pets. I heard the TV go off, kid miss me this much. I walk over, turning on the TV, me cover in baby bunny's "Hey my Baby's!!" I said, looking at all my states, I hear my youngest daughter Kansas yell "BUNNY'S!!!" Utah looked at the screen and screamed. They were adorable, "BUNNY'S?!" Hawaii asked, walking to the screen. Only my 3 girls were sick, so they had to stay home. I sigh, "get well my Baby's, and I might bring some bunny's to keep. I heard screams of adorableness. New Mexico was coughing, poor baby. I look up, looking at the time. "Sorry babies I half to go." I said, before hanging up.

That was quick, I feel very bad about hanging up. I'll make sure my Baby's are well. I walk into the kitchen, normal routine.

Russia-

I feel cold inside, I open my eyes,MY BUNNY'S ARE GONE?! WHERE IS AMERICA?! I run out of the room, I look down the stairs, seeing the bunny's on America. It was adorable. Did I just call him adorable?! "RUSSIA!! GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE TRAP!!" My father said, I looked at the bunny's, I walk down the steps quietly. Then yelled "ITS THE BUNNY QUEEN!!!" America jumped, he turn his head, looking at me in surprise. I laughted. "May I have some carrots to cut up for the babies?"  he threw a stack of carrots. Placing alot of plates on the counter. Then cut the carrots into tiny pieces, I placed the plates on the ground, "Now Queen Bunny, let your army eat." "And that is the knife you killed those people with?" "Right." "THERE BETTER NOT BE BLOOD!!" America sat down, letting the bunny's in the warm blanket escape. I heard the TV go off, I went to go do my work. UN was confused as I answered it. "Where's America?" UN asked worried. "Sleeping." I said, lying, America did not care at all, "Okay, when he wakes up, may you tell him, that you may half to be at a house party, more then one person. We got the tickets to get in, even clothing. Brazil will be coming in and dropping them off at 3:00. Oh and she will be bringing photos of 48 men that will be at the house party. The Party starts at 6:00" UN hung up, before I could ask questions, like always. America Understood what to do, he got up, some of the bunny's were too attached to him, I laughed, I helped get them off of him. He was pissed at me, for a few minutes, worth it. My dogs came over, looking at the balls of fluff, Alexiei layed down licking the little ones. I guess America's Eagle got to make some friends of fluff, they were climbing all over her. I giggled, then America came down in a top. Doesn't want Brazil to see his beautiful wings, Poland hid his after Nazi's trying to sell them, don't blame him. I hear the door knocking, "I GOT IT?!" America said, walking to the door.

America-

I opened the door, seeing Brazil!! "AMERICA!!" "BRAZIL!!" we both hugged, she was carrying a suitcase. We parted then I said "Come in, Come in!!" I said, she walked in, seeing my pets and the bunny's... shit... "well here's your stuff you need, there will be 48 leaders at the party!!" "Hey Brazil?" "Yes America" She asked, she turned to me, "hey can you watch the bunnies, you see I would let the pets watch them but... were going to use them." I said, looking up at her. She sighed and put her hands on my shoulders "YOU KNOW I WILL WATCH THESE ADORABLE LITTLE BABIES!!" Brazil yelled. I smiled and said "thank you." I closed the door, before any baby bunny escapes.

Russia-

I looked in the suitcase, only seeing a black dress with black leggings, Black heels and a mask. I stopped, I looked at the suit, Shit... America is not going to be happy with UN.