I'm Dying Inside

KimPie's Villa

            "PICK ME UP! PICK ME UP! PICK ME UP!" It's Pie's ringing tone again.

            "Haishh..Who would ever call me at this hour." Pie reaches out her hands to find her phone.

            "Halloo..?" Pie answers the call drowsily.

            "Hello Pie? It's Mama." The voice at the end of the line electrocutes Pie's brain to life.

            "Morning Mama. How can I help you?" Pie tries to sound in her normal voice.

            "Pie, it's almost noon." Pie hears Mrs.Jittaleela chuckles. She quickly takes a look to her wristwatch. It reads 11.00 a.m.

            "Crap." Pie curses herself as she distances her mouth from the phone.

            "Pie, Kim is with you right?" Mrs.Jittaleela asks directly to Pie.

            "Kim?" Pie blinks her eyes for a few moments, trying to absorbs the question to her mind.

            "Hmm..Your Kim, our Tiger. We saw you two sneaked out last night." This time Pie hears Mr.Jittaleela's laughter at the other side. Most probably he heard their conversation since the beginning.

            "Oh..Yes." Pie giggles too. It's so funny to reminiscing what have they done last night.

            "She's with me. Still sleeping." Pie smiles alone as she glances to her right side. Kim is still sleeping soundly like a baby.

            "Okay. We just want to make sure that. Mama and Papa had settled everything for you two. Please take care of Kim for us, Pie. Talk to you later." Mrs.Jittaleela said in one breath and hung up the call.

            "Thank you, Mama." Pie stares to her phone cluelessly. "What does she mean by that?"

Pie turns her body to face Kim and snuggles closer to the tom. Last night's chain of events rush down to her mind.

#Flashback

            "Let's get inside now. It's so chill here." Kim stood up and offered her hand to Pie.

            "Okay." Pie took her hands and they walked together to their villa.

            "It's so dark. I'm scared." Pie complained to Kim as they entered the villa.

            "Eh? It's not that dark. I'll switch on the lights." Kim led the walk. They were trying to find the switch. Actually Kim forgot where is the nearest switch is located.