story

The remaining pieces of the crystalized Commander Rourke had been found by a few troopers. They knew their commander was there, so they took them to their lair.

They were confirmed to be part of Rourke. Slowly, the pieces began to form Commander Rourke, when he was crystalized.

The crystal monster Rourke got back up. The troopers were pleased. Now was the next step.

A trooper poured a brownish-red mixture into his bright yellow mouth. Slowly but surely, Rourke started to change.

The crystal started to crack from his body, revealing human flesh underneath. the shards broke and bounced off.

Soon Rourke, now fully back to normal, awoke. "Ugh... where am I?" he moaned. "The last thing I remember was trying to kill Thatch, then he scratched me with glass and turned me into a monster, then I got shattered by a propeller and now I..." 

He felt around his muscular body. His clothes had gone! And now he was... STARK NAKED!

[ONE EXPLANATION LATER]

"I can't believe I was a monster!" Rourke said, looking at his now sharp fingers and toes, whilst wearing a cardboard box he found. "And one more thing." he said to the troopers. "What?" asked said troopers.

"Can you at least find me some pants?"

---

Reviews are appreciated.

READ & REVIEW!!!