The Beginning

I'm so new at writing stories like this so if I mess up don't judge okay! (/•ิ_•ิ)/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Reeeed!! Oh Come on do I have to go..!! I have a photoshoot in a couple of hours I can't be helping you with your nerdy crap..!!" I screamed at my brother who was currently sitting at his desk writing only god knows what on his paper's.

We were currently arguing about going to this stupid little meeting Victor was having..and unfortunately I had to go. I'm not much of a nerd like my brother..but I am smart you could say but still..

"You're going" Reed said plainly barely taking an eye off his work to look at me..

"I don't even like Victor and neither do you for that matter!!.. Besides aren't you worried about seeing Susan.." I said with a smirk..

I saw him gulp and immediately get out his seat..rubbing his chin..

"No. Not at all. Aren't you worried about seeing Johnny..?" He said with a small chuckle he walked right passed me going out of his lab and into the hallway..

I mentally pictured myself wrapping my hands around that stupid jerks throat..

"No. Why would I..? Besides why is he going anyway..the guy barely passed highschool" I said walking out of the lab to walk side by side next to my brother..

"You'll understand when we get there. Now go change..be downstairs and outside by 7:30 sharp any later and you'll be walking.." Reed said making a sharp turn down the hallway leaving me to stand alone..

"Or I just won't show up..that could work too Reed!!!" I screamed at him..

Silence..

I sighed before walking towards my room..

Well..might as well try to look somewhat decent

"What to wear..what to wear.." I asked myself..

"May I be of any assistance Ms.Richards..?" The robot Herbie asked..

I thought for a moment..

"I need an all white gown. Silver necklace,and size 5 solid silver heels..Herbie if you can do that you'll be a life saver.." I said walking into my bathroom leaving my door open.. to curl my hair..

"Yes Ms.Richards I'll send all that you've asked for to your bathroom..any other request's Ms.Richards.." Herbie asked while I picked up my clothes that had been neatly folded on my bathroom counter..

"A f-fur coat..I have a feeling its going to be c-cold.." I said struggling to pull up my dress..

"As you desire Ms.Richards.." Herbie said..

Immediately my coat was laying on my bed..

"Thank You Herbie.." I said while putting on red lipstick on my lips..

"No need Ms.Richards the pleasure is mine" Herbie said before leaving my room..

I looked at myself in the mirror..I was pretty hot. I played with the gold body chain going across my stomach to my chest..it was right under my Isis tattoo

I got out the bathroom to put on my heels then I picked up my coat and went to check on my phone..

80 missed calls..147 unread messages..

I quickly scanned some of the messages..most were from me not showing up to my photoshoot today..

I paused when I saw a message from the hotheaded ignorant man himself..Johnny Storm