Anything uncomfortable I just want no

I just need this pain to end right here

○●○

"And up until now I had sworn to myself that I'm content" She write the second verse of the song on her red dairy.

She always write poems and song when she have free time or she want to expressed her emotions, she wants to release all of that by writing on her red diary.
She put her pen down and looked up outside of her window, she smiled to all of the stars that were shine brighter in the night sky. She always stared to it admiring of how beautiful it is, she wished to herself that she will be the stars too someday, shining and brighter than the stars she was always admiring.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a loud slammed door downstairs, she immediately closed her lamp and her diary to her study table and placed it to the side, she quickly went to her bed and pulled the cover to her body.

She hear heavy foot steps closely and slowly nearing the upstairs, it walked from the halls stopping at her front door, she quickly closed her eyes pretending that she was already sleeping.

Her door slowly cracked open and she felt someone sat on her bed causing her to panic, her hand clenched from the sheet under her pillow.

Shiver run down her spin when she felt a hand touched her shoulder, she bite inside of her cheek to calmed herself down but it doesn't helped when she felt the hand on her shoulder moved to her head, removing a piece of hair that were covering her face before tucking it behind her ear.

Her hand under the pillow began sweating as she tighten her grip from the bed sheet.

Her heart were beating fast, afraid of what will happened again to her. She don't wanna have a bruise again or be hurt in pain, she wants everything to be done, she wants to be free and be happy. Her grip loosen on the sheet when she felt a kiss on her forehead, she was taken aback.

The door of her room went close, she open her eyes and looked around before sitting up.
She was surprised, she never expected anything like that, all she know is he will hurt her again.

But he left her confused, she couldn't explain what happened but it gives her relief, maybe this is the sign that everything is gonna be alright.

She pulled a orange sticky notes writing 'your favorite black coffee' she put smiling face at the end then place it on the other side of the coffee maker, after that she get her bag on the kitchen counter before heading out to go to her school.

The entire time went by she found herself from the cafeteria, she spot him sitting alone in their table, she quickly went towards him closing his eyes with her hands.

"Hey!" He whined before taking off her hands. "You took so long, where have you been?" He asked as she sat across to him.

"I-I just went to t-the restroom" She gave him a fake smile so he wouldn't notice that she was lying.

"So now that you're here, I need to tell you something" He say while holding her hand, she blushed slightly.

"What is it?" She asked excitedly.