Chapter 10

Rose had felt terrible since three days.  It was getting worse day by day. She lost her appetite and almost didn't want to eat anything. She was spending most of her time in bed. Every morning after waking up, she ran to the toilet to vomit.
- I can't look at it anymore! - Daphne said - We have to go to the doctor.
- No, I don't want to! - Rose said - I just had to eat something stale. That's for sure nothing serious.
- Rose! You are vomiting since three days! - Daphne shook her head impatiently - It's definitely not just food poisoning.
Rose didn't answer. She thought for a moment. Daphne may have been right. It wasn't normal that she had vomiting since three days.
- Maybe I'll stay home with you today? - Daphne asked.
- You can't! You just got a role in the movie, you have to go to the movie plan.
- I know, but at this moment you are the most important to me - she grabbed and kissed her hand - I don't think anything will happen if I don't go there once...
- Daphne, don't be silly! - Rose became impatient - I'll be fine. I'm just vomiting and anyway, it's everything all right with me.
- As you wish, darling! - Daphne sighed - But if you will need me, you have to call me!
- Sure! - Rose said and smiled at her.
She watched as Daphne was getting ready to leave. She wanted to accompany her so much on the movie plan. A few minutes later Daphne was ready to leave.
- I will try to come back as soon as possible - Daphne whispered.
She kissed Rose tenderly for goodbye and caressed her cheek gently.

* * *

Rose, wanting to use her free time, decided to watch one of her favourite movies. She lay down on the couch in the living room and turned on TV. She was watching the movie for a long time. At one point, she felt tired. She didn't even know when she fell asleep. She woke up an hour later. Rose felt nauseous again. She ran to the toilet. When she returned to the living room, she thought. She wanted to know why she had been feeling so bad since several days. She thought for a long time. Suddenly she remembered something. She guessed what caused her malaise. She remembered what had happened two months earlier. She wanted to get this thought out of her head. She had to get a grip on herself. She dressed quickly and went to the pharmacy.

* * *

Half an hour later Rose arrived home. She bought pregnancy tests. She locked in the bathroom. After doing the tests, she waited for their results. She was shaken up and very nervous. Ten minutes later, she reached for one of the tests with a trembling hand. The result was positive...
The other tests had the same result. She sat in silence for a while. A tear rolled down her cheek. She couldn't believe it. She threw the test on the floor.
- No...no...FUCK, NO! - she screamed loudly.
She burst into tears.
- Why now, when I'm happy with Daphne, I had to get into this stupid
pregnancy? - Rose was crying.
She was so afraid that Daphne would break up with her. She couldn't lose her, she loved her very much. She couldn't imagine her life without Daphne. Rose heard the sound of the front door open.
- I have already come! - she heard her girlfriend's happy voice.
Daphne went to the toilet. She knew Rose was there. She wanted to tell her, how well she did during the filming.
- Rosie! I have to tell you how amazing was on the movie plan! - Daphne exclaimed happily.
The smile came off her face when she saw Rose in tears. She hugged her tightly.
- Sweetie...What happened to you? - she asked worriedly.
Rose didn't answer. She was shaking. A moment later, she gave Daphne a pregnancy test with a trembling hand and barely said:
- I'm pregnant...