Chapter 12

Well guess what I wasn't done with the boy in my class after all... We are kinda together now... Sorry not sorry. Haha

Sorry for th\aking so long publishing chapters, i've had so much to do with school and stuf like that. I'm back now <3

..............................................................

Kris P.O.V

We came home from Barcelona a few hours later. It wasn't the best journey home I may say. I spent most of the time crying to myself. I don't think anyone saw it, well I hope nobody noticed. I hate to cry in public. So if someone makes me cry in public, they mean the world to me.

"Hey Kris, are you OK? You seem a bit down." Helena said.

"Yea... I'm fine." Helena just looked at me "I mean it, i'm fine" I said again.

"Why won't you just tell me Kris, i know something is wrong. i've tried to just let you be, i can't do that. Tell me, c'mon." Helena said to me. I could see that she was getting really mad now. Maybe i should just tell her. I know that if it for myself for too long ill explode soon, and it wont be very nice to do. Not when it's to someone who haven't done any thing wrong.

"I don't know if i'll make it. I can't stay so long without him. I need him Helena" i broke down in the airport. i can't hold the pain in anymore, i cried.

"Oh Kris, don't cry. It's gonna be OK. Niall will come home soon and you will see him." Helena sat down beside me on the floor and hold me tight against her. "c'mon lets get home so you could get some sleep."

"OK. do you think Niall will even miss me? what if he only used me. Helena please tell me he won't use me." i broke down again now in the parking space. "I hate love, why did Niall make me fall in love with him? Every time i'm with him i feel like i'm being lifted and taken to another world" I couldn't help but smile by the thought of him and how h makes me feel.

"Kris look at me" i looked at her trough my teary eyes "He likes you a lot. You know how i know that?" I shake my head. " Its the way he looks at you, he can't stop smiling whenever you're around. i know also because he told me" i looked at Helena with big eyes. "Yes he told me. He also said that he didn't even have to ask you to be his girlfriend because he knew you knew. That is what i call love. You're so lucky Kris, and you don't even know."

"You're also lucky though you have Liam. He's so nice and a real young man. I'm not saying Niall isn't a real man but he's more of the whimsical type of guys. haha." I could only smile of seeing him with his big smile and laughter.

"I don't know Kris, i don't think it will be anything serious..." Helena said looking down

"Helena don't say that. I know this is serious, look at him, he smiles just your name." I said. We both hugged it out and went to our car. We talked and listened to music on our way back home. We came to our apartment and the first thing we did was sit down on the sofa.

"I think i'm gonna go packing out my things" I said and stood up.

"I'll do it too. After we're done maybe we should order a pizza or something?" Helena asked.

"Yes. That would be nice." i said with a big smile.

I walked up with my suitcase and started unpacking my things. After an hour with unpacking and i was nearly done. When i was done and were gonna put my suitcase way, i saw something at the bottom of the suitcase. I looked closely and saw a letter.

Dear, Kris

I loved these few days we spent together, i like that every time i see you i can only smile.
I really do hope that i'll see you soon again, and maybe it will be in a few weeks <3
I do like you a lot Kris, i think i love you. This feeling i'm having is new to me, i would love to explore this feeling with you.

i love you Kris, i'll see you soon love <3

From Niall xx

I had tires in my eyes after reading the letter I found from Niall. I knew I loved him. That was the feeling I've had for him, it's love what I felt.

"I love you too Niall"

I walked down to our kitchen and waited for Helena. After a few minutes waiting she walked down stairs with a letter in her hands.

"Is that from Liam" I asked. She just nodded and I understood what was in the letter. I just smiled. " Should we order the pizza now." I asked.

" I'll do it." She took her phone up and walked out if the kitchen and into the living room. "Hey could I order one large pizza with pepperoni and a dressing please... Yes home delivery... Yes that's the right address... Thanks." Helena walked into the kitchen again.

"The pizza will be here in about 20 minutes."

"That's good. I'm so hungry." I said and we both started laughing.