Chapter 10

Thank you so much for reading. It means a lot. Thank you. Thank you. 💙💚

.....................................................

Niall p.o.v

"You" is all she says. Looking at me with her gray blue eyes. She is really something.

"Why were you thinking about me?"

"Well because, I haven't had this feeling I'm feeling before. And it scares me how much it effects me. They grow stronger when I look at you. So I kinda forgot when we were gonna leave. I'm sorry" why was she so scared? Did something happen before. Should k worry.

"Why are you scared? is it because of the fans. You know they are just jealous." I said bringing her closer to me. Our faces was inches apart.

"It's not that. I'm just scared to get hurt. Not that I believe you would do that. I just had to go through some bad times before. I don't want that to happen again." She was close to tears. I cupped her face and kissed her nose.

"I will never ever do something like that to you. I want you to know that you mean so much to me. I know we have only known each other for a week, but I feel like I've known you my hole life." I want her to know I'm not a guy like that. I respect girls. I want her to be happy, with me.

*Knock, knock*

"Are you guys done in there? I want to cuddle with Kris before she leave too Niall" Zayn says from the other side of the door.

"We are coming. Don't worry" Kris says smiling down at me. She leans down to kiss me. I met her half way. Pulling her closer to me. The kiss was passionate. Nothing rough, all sweet. Just like her. We broke apart and smiled. She is something. I was on my way out of bed and scooped Kris up and onto my bad.

"Yay piggy back." she giggled. She is cute.

Kris p.o.v

Niall walked us back to his room. I jumped down off his back when we came in. Before I knew it I was tackled to the grown by Zayn and Louis.

"Now you are gonna be with us. You've had enough of Niall for now." Zayn said pulling me up from the floor.

"Ok don't worry. I'm here. Let's watch a movie?" I suggested.

Everyone gathered up on the sofa. Me in the middle with Louis and Zayn on each side. Niall in front of me on the floor. Poor leprechaun. On the other sofa Helena in the middle and Harry and Liam on each side. Aww I'm gonna miss them so much.

"Do any of you girls have twitter? we can keep in touch and stuff. Maybe get together some time soon when it's a break or something?" Louis said.

"I do. But I never use it" Helena said.

"I have twitter." I said.

"Give us your name and well follow you." Harry said.

"Oki" I said. I have the boys my name and they all followed me. Eep. I always wanted them to follow me. I know what you might think. You are around them all the time. Shouldn't I not fangirl. Just saying. I am a fan and always be one in my heart. Wow. That's deep.

After some more movies we decide to go out and eat. As we walked out of the hotel, we were met by many fans shouting and crying. Niall pulled me towards him. Cuz I'm clumsy and were on my way to the wrong side.

"Thanks" I said to Niall. He smiled down at me and hugged me tighter towards him.

The paparazzi went crazy. Shouting all kind of things. There was one question that got stuck in my head.

'Is that your girlfriend Niall?'

Me and Niall weren't officially a couple. He hasn't asked yet. What if he just want me as a fling? No, I don't want think like that. I guess Niall saw I was worried so he just gave me a smile. What is that suppose to mean?

We finally came to a restaurant at a side street on La Lambra. It was the cutest little thing ever. We all walked in and sat down.

The waitress came over to our table with the menus. We thanked her and after five minutes figuring out what all is gonna have. We ordered.

"So this is the last night with you girls here in Barcelona. We have to meet up some other times as well. Ok?" Louis said taking a sip of his drink.

"It won't be the last. I won't let that happen." Liam said looking over at Helena and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Aw. Look at you two. Why are you so adorable?" I love it when I can see Helena this happy. Haven't in a long time now.

"They are not as adorable as you though" Niall comment. That makes me go red and I look down trying to hide it.

"Haha. Look at you, your blushing" Helena says making me blush even more. I don't like to blush. It stays too long on me. Just to kill me more.

"I think it's cute" Niall says.

"Thanks. But can you please stop now. I don't wanna stay red forever." I said trying to go back to normal.

We ate dinner and walked home. We talked and had fun. It was late so not many people were out. No one saw the boys, and the night was just perfect. I don't want it to end. The time just have to keep going. Soon we came to the hotel and up to our rooms.

We all agreed to meet up tomorrow just before we leave to say good bye. We also got a good deal. Me and Niall in one room, Helena and Liam in another. The others just had to figure out where they could sleep. The are just too nice.

I don't wanna go home... I wanna be with Niall..

"I don't wanna say goodbye to you" is all I say. Before I go into the bathroom to get ready for bed. I brushed my teeth and took off my make-up. I slowly walked out to see Niall sitting on the bed with his head down. I slowly walked over to him and sat down. He looked up at me and kissed me. I'll miss him. I'll miss this. We broke the kiss to catch out breath.

"Please be my girlfriend? I know it's late and you're leaving. I just want to know that you're mine before we say goodbye. Also a good reason to see you more often" Niall said looking in my eyes.

"Yes" he gave me a kiss and stood up.

"Need to brush my teeth" he says smiling at me and walking into the bathroom. I changed so I was in my pj's, well a big t-shirt that was long. Right after I got it on Niall came walking in.

"Well I would get used to this" he says and walks over to me.

"Let's go to bed Niall." I kiss his cheek and walk over to the bed. We stayed awake for some minutes just talking about nothing and everything. I fell asleep in good hands that night.

......................................................

Thank you for reading. Please follow, vote and feel free to leave a comment.

Love you xxx